You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Points!

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey guys

Looking to increase the amount of points i get a month 

So can you post what games you play and how often and how many points you get a month & what you recommend for points

Thanks alot!

( I usually play 5.75 Bh's and gain between 500-1000 points Per month )

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Hyper heads up games are good for points.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Points!:
    Hey guys Looking to increase the amount of points i get a month  So can you post what games you play and how often and how many points you get a month & what you recommend for points Thanks alot! ( I usually play 5.75 Bh's and gain between 500-1000 points Per month )
    Posted by loololollo[/QUOT

double your moneys is your best bet!!! so long as ur multi tabling that is!!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Points!:
    In Response to Points! :
    Hey guys Looking to increase the amount of points i get a month  So can you post what games you play and how often and how many points you get a month & what you recommend for points Thanks alot! ( I usually play 5.75 Bh's and gain between 500-1000 points Per month ) Posted by loololollo[/QUOT  double your moneys is your best bet!!! so long as ur multi tabling that is!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    okay tyvm :-) what level dym? £5 ish is my range, is that good enough ?
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Points! : okay tyvm :-) what level dym? £5 ish is my range, is that good enough ?
    Posted by loololollo
    is £5.00 good enough for what??? what is ur aim or target??? put the hours in and im sure ul reap the rewards but are you a winning dym player no point getting loads of points if u cant beat the rake!!!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Points! : is £5.00 good enough for what??? what is ur aim or target??? put the hours in and im sure ul reap the rewards but are you a winning dym player no point getting loads of points if u cant beat the rake!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    uhh 2k points a month roughly and i make money in general in BH'S i dont usually play dym;s
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Points! : uhh 2k points a month roughly and i make money in general in BH'S i dont usually play dym;s
    Posted by loololollo
    2k in points just gives u £24, pretty pointless really if u can afford to play £5.50 games, i would just try to make a profit in them and take the points as a bonus, the points soon rack up tho if ur multi tabling
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Points! : 2k in points just gives u £24, pretty pointless really if u can afford to play £5.50 games, i would just try to make a profit in them and take the points as a bonus, the points soon rack up tho if ur multi tabling
    Posted by THEROCK573
    meh usually make an okai profit in Bh's without multi tabling so yeah, i dont know how ill do in dym its a bit more luck related