You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay we were right!!!

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments
we said last night that last night's TKO winner onlyonect was a luck box, our thoughts have been justified, hes just left the posters freeroll in 54th place out of a total of 54 runners, team orford must be so proud of their new hope LMAO

Comments

• edited December 2009

No comment lol!!!

Stupid freeroll anyway that only produces wins for players that play for THAT LOT in TKO!!! (I'm not bitter just can't believe i lasted just 2 hands in a tourney!)

• edited December 2009
    us orfordites will bite back, them tikayers are old and will probably not make it to leg 5 lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay we were right!!!:
    No comment lol!!! Stupid freeroll anyway that only produces wins for players that play for THAT LOT in TKO!!! (I'm not bitter just can't believe i lasted just 2 hands in a tourney!)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Craig, you dont have to prove yourself to anyone mate........certainly not in a posters freeroll anyway.

Anyone that seen you in action at manchester knows youve got game
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to tikay we were right!!!:
    we said last night that last night's TKO winner onlyonect was a luck box, our thoughts have been justified, hes just left the posters freeroll in 54th place out of a total of 54 runners, team orford must be so proud of their new hope LMAO
    Posted by webby234
    i finished in 11th got outdrawn by A 10 vs my A J.

WHERE DID YOU FINISH MATE?
  • edited December 2009
    playing well and ran my 88 into aa, previous hand i folded 77 to aq, just bad timing from me and just wish i had moved with the 77 instead now!