You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

have to pay this off dont i awful play but w/e

fish fish

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
d4y0Small blind 10.0010.001930.00
Fat_UncleBig blind 20.0030.001845.00
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • A

goodley03Fold    
loolololloRaise 80.00110.002085.00
soulrebelCall 80.00190.002040.00
cheeseman1Call 80.00270.001890.00
d4y0Fold    
Fat_UncleCall 60.00330.001785.00
Flop

• A

Fat_UncleCheck    
loolololloBet 200.00530.001885.00
soulrebelFold    
cheeseman1All-in 1890.002420.000.00
Fat_UncleFold    
loolololloCall 1690.004110.00195.00
loolololloShow
  • K
  • A

cheeseman1Show

Turn

River

cheeseman1WinThree 4s4110.00 4110.00

Comments

• edited February 2013
    I wouldn't be insulting the play tbh, he makes a standard call pre, then gets you to put your stack in with 1pr when he has you crushed.

I think when he jams you're probably beat tbh but I'd probably call it off if he's an unknown on Sky then make a note that that's how he plays flopped sets
  • edited February 2013
    How is this awful play lol?
  • edited February 2013
    I agree... i think both players have played the hand fine. altho the pot was 530 when he shoved for 1700, i dont think i can find a fold either
  • edited February 2013
    Are you looking for consructive criticism,or are you trying to turn this into a moaning forumn.
    As far as i can gather most of your posts are all moaning,about the beats you get,most have been your own doing
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: have to pay this off dont i awful play but w/e:
    Are you looking for consructive criticism,or are you trying to turn this into a moaning forumn. As far as i can gather most of your posts are all moaning,about the beats you get,most have been your own doing
    Posted by thejudge10
    criticism

i have to call here right?
    with a board this dry theres no way i would shove a set
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: have to pay this off dont i awful play but w/e : criticism i have to call here right? with a board this dry theres no way i would shove a set
    Posted by loololollo
    nothing fishy about this, well played by your oppenent, he puts you on an A, and knows your not a good enough player to fold a 1 pair hand so gos for the maximum, i appalaud this man!!!
  • edited February 2013
    Please of the love of god if your gna call someone names cover their name. Thats berating to them. 

Even worse when they've done nothing wrong. 

How would you like it if i outplayed you then came onto the forums 5-6 times a day mocking you for it by posting pointless hand after hand mocking you? 

Expessially when this is just a cooler. 
  • edited February 2013
    Please of the love of god if your gna call someone names cover their name. Thats berating to them.  Even worse when they've done nothing wrong.  How would you like it if i outplayed you then came onto the forums 5-6 times a day mocking you for it by posting pointless hand after hand mocking you?  Expessially when this is just a cooler. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    waste of time wasting ur breath on him, he thinks everyone is a fish, i love the fact he now gives advice on hands to other people now when he hasent got a clue what hes talking about!!!