You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satelite Help

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi, if i was to enter a £1.60 satelite where the winners will gain entry into the 6pm semi, could i cancel my registration from that 6pm semi and have the £7.20 returned so that i could play an earlier £7.20 Satelite?

Thanks

Comments

• edited February 2013

no you would lose the buyin as you cant de reg a satelitte ticket.

HOWEVER should you buyin to said 6pm sat before playing the minor sat and win minor sat, you would be credited with the buyin as oppossed to being put in the nxt sat because your already in it. you can then dereg the 6pm sat and get your money back. you can do this because you paid cash for this entry and not won it. loopholes ftw

hope that makes sense

• edited February 2013
    No, you'd have to play the target event.

If you register for the target tournament beforehand, in this case the 6pm semi, and then you went on to win your quarter, you'd be given the buy in for the target tournament in cash, and then you could just deregister from the 6pm semi that you bought into yourself and buy into any semi of your choice
  • edited February 2013
    Ahh that sucks, wanted to try an earlier Satelite as i am going out around 5 and wont be back till half 7ish :/