You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COMMUNITY NIGHT....WEEK 3...... DON'T FORGET TO REG BEFORE 8PM TONIGHT.......

12346»

Comments

• edited March 2013

1) Can anyone at Sky Poker or in the community produce a results table for last week?
    2) Is this still running?

This was a great initiative by Chris (scouse-red) but at present, he is not around.

Sky Poker have enthusiastically supported it by adding some Prizes.

Whether it continues is up to Chris, so resolution may have to wait a little while.

Come what may, any prizes which have been promised by Sky Poker will be honoured.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: COMMUNITY NIGHT....WEEK 3...... DON'T FORGET TO REG BEFORE 8PM TONIGHT.......:
    1) Can anyone at Sky Poker or in the community produce a results table for last week? 2) Is this still running? This was a great initiative by Chris (scouse-red) but at present, he is not around.   Sky Poker have enthusiastically supported it by adding some Prizes.   Whether it continues is up to Chris, so resolution may have to wait a little while. Come what may, any prizes which have been promised by Sky Poker will be honoured.
    Posted by Tikay10

Fair comment and wonderful sentiment, but it really does not answer the two questions posed.
    I have actually tried to be proactive with this rather than reactive.

I am out tonight, so will not be playing, but hope something can be decided/officially announced before players play something which may not actually exist anymore. 
  • edited March 2013
    If someone could send me the results for the events played last week i dont mind trudging through them to come up with the winners.

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: COMMUNITY NIGHT....WEEK 3...... DON'T FORGET TO REG BEFORE 8PM TONIGHT.......:
    In Response to Re: COMMUNITY NIGHT....WEEK 3...... DON'T FORGET TO REG BEFORE 8PM TONIGHT....... : Fair comment and wonderful sentiment, but it really does not answer the two questions posed. I have actually tried to be proactive with this rather than reactive. I am out tonight, so will not be playing, but hope something can be decided/officially announced before players play something which may not actually exist anymore. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    It is an initiative by Chris, which Sky Poker have added prizes to.

The prizes will be honoured, irrespective of whether Chris is able to continue the idea.

It is not an "official" Promotion, so there cannot be an announcement from the Business.

All Prizes promised will be honoured, though it may not be possible to do so in time for tonight. This is a tad unfortunate, but not really a disaster, imo.   

• edited March 2013
    If someone could send me the results for the events played last week i dont mind trudging through them to come up with the winners.
    Posted by hawk7112

That would be great Hawky but you would need all the games from last week, which unless solly played them all and could send them to you, only Sky would have this information.

I have asked the 2 DTD night IT guys if they could possibly help too.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: COMMUNITY NIGHT....WEEK 3...... DON'T FORGET TO REG BEFORE 8PM TONIGHT....... : That would be great Hawky but you would need all the games from last week, which unless solly played them all and could send them to you, only Sky would have this information. I have asked the 2 DTD night IT guys if they could possibly help too.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I know it is a long shot that somone played in all of them but thought it was worth a go :)

• edited March 2013

**** BREAKING NEWS ******

With thanks to the members of the COMMUNITY,Community Night week 5 will go ahead - PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD.

As for last weeks results, I think they are a right off.