You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HALLELUJAH from the Tikay Team Chaplain on another wonderful victory

Oh thank you Lord Poker God for answering my prayer on behalf of Team Tikay in the battle which is TKO. We beseech thee to carry on your good work and we offer this prayer to enable us to see the glory at the end.

‘O Lord God, when thou givest to Thy servants to endeavour any great matter, grant us also to know that it is not the beginning, but the continuing of the same unto the end, until it be thoroughly finished, which yieldeth the true glory; through His for the finishing of Thy work laid down His life, our Redeemer, TK

God bless you my children, say your prayers and we will prevail.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Here ends the 2nd lesson and cant wait for the next teaching we're going to deliver in next weeks TKO. 
  • edited December 2009
    Thank you my son Any2suited

Just in case any Team Orford members need the Samaritans, Maxally has kindly advised me of it.

It is 0898 10 20 30 40 50

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: HALLELUJAH from the Tikay Team Chaplain on another wonderful victory:
    Thank you my son Any2suited Just in case any Team Orford members need the Samaritans, Maxally has kindly advised me of it.   It is 0898 10 20 30 40 50   
    Posted by vaigret
    HI MY GOOD FATHER IVE JUST TRIED THAT NUMBER AND I GOT THROUGH TO A CHAT UP THE CHICKS HOTLINE.MANY THANKS
  • edited December 2009
    The Sisters were looking forward to your call Dav.

Pity you had to pay the premium rate as an Orfordite.

You missed out on the terrific services given to Tikay members 
  • edited December 2009

NICE ONE FATHER.GL M8

• edited December 2009
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Seems my plan to bust out early and Heckle the Orfordites into submission was 100% successful.... (That was completely premeditated..sort of)

HUGE well done to everyone that played last night, and thanks for making my evening a VERY enjoyable one.. despite my not actually playing from about....well..erm.. 7.16 ish.

x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: HALLELUJAH from the Tikay Team Chaplain on another wonderful victory:
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Seems my plan to bust out early and Heckle the Orfordites into submission was 100% successful.... (That was completely premeditated..sort of) HUGE well done to everyone that played last night, and thanks for making my evening a VERY enjoyable one.. despite my not actually playing from about....well..erm.. 7.16 ish. x
    Posted by LML
    Correction LML - 99.9% lol!!!

Cannot believe i won it all last night and Lord Dicky Orford is 2-0 down in the 5 match series.

Time to take revenge on the Posters freeroll against THAT LOT me tinks!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Father - prey do tell, why the good lord doth favour one group of people over another. Have we at Orford city sinned in any form or is our great ruler not as holy as we may think. Your leader doth not portray someone of pure heart and mind even though I will never release the pictures of him, the call girl with the rubber chicken.

I seek guidance Chaplain even as an Orfordite.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: HALLELUJAH from the Tikay Team Chaplain on another wonderful victory : Correction LML - 99.9% lol!!! Cannot believe i won it all last night and Lord Dicky Orford is 2-0 down in the 5 match series. Time to take revenge on the Posters freeroll against THAT LOT me tinks!!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Yes but your performance was so completely AWESOME I am adopting you as an honorary member of TEAM TIKAY!!

Very VERY well played!

xxx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: HALLELUJAH from the Tikay Team Chaplain on another wonderful victory : Correction LML - 99.9% lol!!! Cannot believe i won it all last night and Lord Dicky Orford is 2-0 down in the 5 match series. Time to take revenge on the Posters freeroll against THAT LOT me tinks!!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    QFT
  • edited December 2009

Kalooki my son it is nice to see an Orfordite seeing the light and coming to me for advice.

None of in this world are without sin and I am sure this applies to both our leaders in equal measures as well as ourselves.

You ask why the poker god shines more brightly on Tikay and his minions than your dark lord and his followers.

I feel the answer is in the books they read.

Tikay obviously puts great store in Galations Chapter 6 verse 7 - Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Whereas

your dark lord obviously puts his faith in 

Proverbs Chapter 22 Verse 8 -He who sows wickedness reaps trouble, and the rod of his fury will be destroyed. 

I leave you to show him the light my son

God bless you

• edited December 2009
    Kalooki my son it is nice to see an Orfordite seeing the light and coming to me for advice. None of in this world are without sin and I am sure this applies to both our leaders in equal measures as well as ourselves. You ask why the poker god shines more brightly on Tikay and his minions than your dark lord and his followers. I feel the answer is in the books they read. Tikay obviously puts great store in Galations Chapter 6 verse 7 - Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whereas   your dark lord obviously puts his faith in  Proverbs Chapter 22 Verse 8 -He who sows wickedness reaps trouble, and the rod of his fury will be destroyed.  I leave you to show him the light my son God bless you   
    Posted by vaigret
    Thank thee father and good to see the church is helping our dear leaders by printing the good book in ABC picture format
    A is for Archangel
    B is for Blasphemy
    C is for Cathedral

Dear Sarah bought the book and exitedly went to M only unfortunately didn't see a large fat bloke but a Monastry.

ps - my fellow followers were shouting Orford won Orford won - alas this is similair to Orford straight with basically the same result.

ahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa (in a monk styley)
  • edited December 2009
    team orford will rule supreme and comeback from the death with a victory in the deepsatck to steel it
  • edited December 2009
    even orford will be chuckling to his sen with that statement LMAO
  • edited December 2009
    Kalooki,

With our leaders looking at pictures and with some Orfordites counting chickens I need to get them back on the right track. Good job Sarah didn't get to V she would have even more of a shock.

chels you are dilussional, come to me immediately for counselling.

webby, he needs something to lift his spirits