You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1966 and all that.......................

Being an Everton fan, although not born by 1966. I happen to remember Everton going 2-0 against a well-organised although tactically inept Sheffield Wednesday side in the FA cup final.

For those that know their history i do not need to remind you off the final score. For those that dont know tikay will tell you as he celbrated his 50th birthday with a trip to wembley. 

history is about to be repeated, one side will turn 2-0 deficit inot a 3-2 victory and a few months later england will go on to win world cup

errrr, hold on, i dont actually want that to happen

scrap this post please

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi Jaeger

I was born, but at that time wasnt an Owl, but remember seeing clips on telly, dont forget, we got our best game last, the deepy structure ;)
  • edited December 2009
    thanks for mentioning that barry !!!!!

im sure i can hear my phone ringing with work out in the north sea lol.

will try the 7pm deepie tonight

gl in posters freeroll might see you there
  • edited December 2009
    Jaeger

Who is going to be the Treblecock

Not you surely
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 1966 and all that.......................:
    Jaeger Who is going to be the Treblecock Not you surely
    Posted by vaigret
    very good father

my role is the eddie cavanagh 1
  • edited December 2009

Brilliant

Where did you learn that bodyswerve and trick with the coat Jaeger.

and fancy letting a special get you.

Now Tikay in the role of Constable New will bring you down again   

God forgives your sins my son 

• edited December 2009
    yes your right there barry are best tourney is the deepstack cant wait for that one
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Jaeger

Was reading your initial post and was beginning to panic with all this talk of 1966! Thought for a moment the stress of us being 2-0 down to that shower had resulted in some sort of emotional breakdown.  However, you rcovered your composure, and we can turn this tko thing around. Win next tuesday and we will have all the momentum, while the panic sets in at the tk camp.
  • edited December 2009
    Brilliant   Where did you learn that bodyswerve and trick with the coat Jaeger.   and fancy letting a special get you.   Now Tikay in the role of Constable New will bring you down again    God forgives your sins my son 
    Posted by vaigret
    Father you are most knowledgeable!!!

However i can reveal that tikay was indeed the first constable to catch me, and although the clips are in black and white................the jacket i was wearing was indeed burgundy.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 1966 and all that....................... : Father you are most knowledgeable!!! However i can reveal that tikay was indeed the first constable to catch me, and although the clips are in black and white................the jacket i was wearing was indeed burgundy.
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I have the burgundy jacket now, Jaeger (look at avatar)
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Jaeger Was reading your initial post and was beginning to panic with all this talk of 1966! Thought for a moment the stress of us being 2-0 down to that shower had resulted in some sort of emotional breakdown.  However, you rcovered your composure, and we can turn this tko thing around. Win next tuesday and we will have all the momentum, while the panic sets in at the tk camp.
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Buisty,

At this moment I am deep in Orford Military HQ currently working on new dispacable tactics to fight the fair fight that all us Orfordites believe in. A reporter from Professional Pensioner Poker Player Weekly has been dispatched to Burgundy Fields for another interview with Tikay, DeadHands has been sent back undercover to spy on the enemy.

We are re-grouping, we have faced our dunkirk, this is indeed our darkest hour.

But we shall rally, and poker history shall be written and they will say that never before has so much been owed to so few (we do only have 100 on our team)

The field hospital is currently working on the walking wounded(myself inclkuded) but they are hopeful that all will be ready for action come the next battle. There is no truth that i personally shot James Hartigan for his cowardly actions
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 1966 and all that....................... : I have the burgundy jacket now, Jaeger (look at avatar)
    Posted by rossjb14
    lol ross

good work soldier, steal the enemies lucky jacket!!!!

this could  be the turn of the tide against our nemisis.

Now lets steal the zimmers, wheelchairs, hearing aids, anything!!!

Do not give them any Werthers Originals ewither