You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where has the fun gone??

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
I have played poker for a number of years both live and online and have found Sky poker as my online home due to the very good set up with the whole community aspect, the SPT, live show's and the FUN banter that goes on with the players within the community.
BUT after what i have found in my email box this morning my thoughts are starting to change and i am thinking about giving poker a rest as it seems the fun has started to leave the game even on sky.
 Sunday evening i played a few hours on a cash table 2p/4p not high stakes but this is what i found sent to my email by anther player who was on the table

email 1
  Seagull158 sent you a private message.

To VIEW this message and REPLY, please log on to Sky Poker and access your profile, (if you just click reply whilst viewing this email the recipient will not get your response):

-------------------- Subject: Lucky fu cking s c u m

Sky loves to help fu cking morons like you.

Fishy f u c k

email 2

To VIEW this message and REPLY, please log on to Sky Poker and access your profile, (if you just click reply whilst viewing this email the recipient will not get your response):

-------------------- Subject: Lucky fu cking c u n t again

Sky loves helping halfwitted s c u m

email 3

-------------------- Subject: Another lucky river

for the fishy fu cker

Sky just loves to help c u n t s like you. Thick as s h i t and twice as lucky.

Is this becoming normal or have i just been unlucky in getting a player who cant accept getting beaten?

crosscheck