You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

It's back with a twist!

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi all

In case you hadn't spotted, there's a second round of the Golden Tickets promotion starting tomorrow. This time, there is a twist...

... there's still lots of cash prizes and a prize bundle

.... however, this time the bundle will be won by one person!

See
here for more details

Good luck.

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In the title the total worth of the bundle comes to £2,000, and in the description below it says £3,000.

Other than that it looks good!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: It's back with a twist!:
    In the title the total worth of the bundle comes to £2,000, and in the description below it says £3,000. Other than that it looks good!
    Posted by percival09
    £2k bundle + £1k in cash prizes = £3k
  • edited February 2013
    plus one lucky customer will win a prize bundle worth £3,000!

I'm pretty sure it should be £2,000 ^^^ and £1,000 in cash prizes
  • edited February 2013
    so one person gets all that? (2k worth of stuff)

Thats ridiuclous, people are going to play for the incentive to win an Ipad, a camera a tele etc and to give it all to one person is just ridic overkill.

The old way was way better, why just pawn all this stuff off to 1 person?

Pretty ridiculous/amazing that a governing body has said yes this is a good idea go ahead with it.
  • edited February 2013
    All i can say is I hope Andrew1947 enjoys it
  • edited February 2013
    think of the amount of boxes you could have in your bedroom tho. 
  • edited February 2013
    so one person gets all that? (2k worth of stuff) Thats ridiuclous, people are going to play for the incentive to win an Ipad, a camera a tele etc and to give it all to one person is just ridic overkill. The old way was way better, why just pawn all this stuff off to 1 person? Pretty ridiculous/amazing that a governing body has said yes this is a good idea go ahead with it.
    Posted by bolly580
    It's much easier to admininster to one person tho innit. One phone call to confirm they have won and to arrange the delivery date. (as opposed to loads of querys/ phone calls/ shipping money amounts etc...)

I hope this is not the reason for the change in promotion, as I agree that it would be much better to spread the love around. Maybe they think it's more attractive as one package. I dunno...

+1 to Andrew being nailed on to win it haha

• edited February 2013
    All i can say is I hope Andrew1947 enjoys it
    Posted by bolly580
    hahahaha quality
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: It's back with a twist! : It's much easier to admininster to one person tho innit. One phone call to confirm they have won and to arrange the delivery date. (as opposed to loads of querys/ phone calls/ shipping money amounts etc...) I hope this is not the reason for the change in promotion, as I agree that it would be much better to spread the love around. Maybe they think it's more attractive as one package. I dunno... +1 to Andrew being nailed on to win it haha
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Lol, we're not lazy!

We just did it as many seperate ones last time so thought we'd try a different way this time.

Good luck!
  • edited February 2013

Andrew is odds on fav unless Tommy does a diary post!

Good luck all

• edited February 2013
    Its like the lottery, One old couple wins 180million..... AS IF!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: It's back with a twist! : Lol, we're not lazy! We just did it as many seperate ones last time so thought we'd try a different way this time. Good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Poker

Well , i think this way is not appropriate . This way discourages you to play more tournies or cash tables. It seems no fair

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: It's back with a twist! : Well , i think this way is not appropriate . This way discourages you to play more tournies or cash tables. It seems no fair
    Posted by fresha

We can assure you it's perfectly fairly done...

... plus, dont forget there are 95 cash prizes up for grabs too!
  • edited February 2013
    aww one person really D: