You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freerolls - please fix Sky

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
If I exit a freeroll table because I have hardly any chips left, its because i WANT TO Leave.

Please can you fix it so when I exit, it does not keep popping back up!!!!!

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Why would they fix it? it is for our benifit it does this... Only thing you can do is drag it to the bottom of ur screen so u cant see it

Plus you should never give up, people have come back from having 1bb or even less than that to win a mtt/sng
  • edited February 2013
    Why not just go all in every hand until someone beats you?
  • edited February 2013
    How exactly is it for our benefit?

Not exactly hard to go into the tourney tab and open one that we closed by accident.
  • edited February 2013
    There are more important things to be fixed prior to this. Its not as if they do it to annoy you. If you are in a tourny/sng and you havent got the table open. It automatically opens it for you. 

i Wouldnt say its to annoy us.... its meant to be for our benifit. Not hard to go all in or just move the table so u can only see the top blue bar of table,
  • edited February 2013
    No its not hard to move the table, but its not hard to fix either
  • edited February 2013
    Yes, but to "fix" it for you would be a backward step for a lot of other people
  • edited February 2013
    Well then they should be more careful with what they click to close.

Or there could be a box to check if you want running tourneys to re-open if you exit.
  • edited February 2013
    Sky dont expect players who are in a game to close a table they are still in. TBH it is just stupid to do so. they cant stop the tabling from reopening when shut because (im guessing) it would affect when you have reg'd for a tourny and the table would normally load it wouldnt. So i guess it will stay the same. IMO?!
  • edited February 2013

If you are playing through your browser, and i dont see why anybody would be , if you click exit and then stand it should let you leave.
  • edited February 2013
    This is ridiculous. So if my computer crashes and/or the client crashes and I have to reload Sky mid tournament session (so 12+ tables), I should have to manually re-open every tournament window in order to play all my tournaments again just because you cant be bothered to minimise a table and ignore it?

• edited February 2013
    Simple just shove every single hand
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Freerolls - please fix Sky:
    This is ridiculous. So if my computer crashes and/or the client crashes and I have to reload Sky mid tournament session (so 12+ tables), I should have to manually re-open every tournament window in order to play all my tournaments again just because you cant be bothered to minimise a table and ignore it?
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    Excuse me, at what point did I sat I cannot be bothered?? quote please!

If you actually read what I am saying, I said it is annoying to have a table keep re-opening when I clearly want it to shut.

It would be quite easy to add a feature to any table that says close and to not re open.

And to those of you saying keep shoving every hand, you are missing the point, I am trying to play other tables and one that hangs around my desktop/keeps popping up is distracting me from doing so.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Freerolls - please fix Sky:
    In Response to Re: Freerolls - please fix Sky : Excuse me, at what point did I sat I cannot be bothered?? quote please! If you actually read what I am saying, I said it is annoying to have a table keep re-opening when I clearly want it to shut. It would be quite easy to add a feature to any table that says close and to not re open. And to those of you saying keep shoving every hand, you are missing the point, I am trying to play other tables and one that hangs around my desktop/keeps popping up is distracting me from doing so.
    Posted by calcalfold
    Hard old life isint it
  • edited February 2013
    Click Sit Out.

Not much to say on this: this would benefit a few people such as calcalfold who want to wave a white flag on a tournament before actually exiting (tbh, I always think you should play them out while you have chips - if it's a problem, take lots of flips until you lose one or work your way back into contention. Or just don't reg in the first place).

However, it would affect more people negatively - someone accidentally closes a table on which they're the short stack and can't find their way back to the tourney in time, etc. On balance we'd want to help these people get back to a tournament more than those who want to walk away from/ignore one.