You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Don't leave Sky logged on lol

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Left my laptop on the bed at my GF's house which was then used by her brother and friend. 
They know the general rules of poker, so proceeded to sit at 25/50p table where they lost some money...and in attempt to make up the lost money they moved to 50/1£

All in all found my laptop with £140 missing lol

They must have been raising 80% of hands from looking at the Hand history lol

They have been told off, but I guess there is nothing much I can do :)

Let that be a lesson to you all....dont leave Sky logged on

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Ilol if they had won £140 would they have wanted the money or would you keep it ???? :D which reminds me of the following :

A burglar stole my wifes credit card the other day but Ive not reported it as he spends less !!
  • edited February 2013
    lol happened to me a few times I log on and money is missing but it`s just my mrs going to sky vegas playing the slots but I don`t get as mad anymore because I kinda like her so it`s fine.
  • edited February 2013
    I never leave my pc turned on let alone sky! with a gf you cant take these chances! 1st sign of money! booom its gone lol
  • edited February 2013
    People log out of sky???

Wtf? Proof or it didnt happen :o)

xx
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Don't leave Sky logged on lol:
    Left my laptop on the bed at my GF's house which was then used by her brother and friend.  They know the general rules of poker, so proceeded to sit at 25/50p table where they lost some money...and in attempt to make up the lost money they moved to 50/1£ All in all found my laptop with £140 missing lol They must have been raising 80% of hands from looking at the Hand history lol They have been told off, but I guess there is nothing much I can do :) Let that be a lesson to you all....dont leave Sky logged on
    Posted by s2db2dk2ds

your GF owes you £140 imo.

that or brother/friend get a f---king slap.
  • edited February 2013
    Ilol if they had won £140 would they have wanted the money or would you keep it ???? :D which reminds me of the following : A burglar stole my wifes credit card the other day but Ive not reported it as he spends less !!
    Posted by JPW33

Of course I would keep it, and still tell them off :P 

lol happened to me a few times I log on and money is missing but it`s just my mrs going to sky vegas playing the slots but I don`t get as mad anymore because I kinda like her so it`s fine.
    Posted by liamboi11

It always helps when you like them...I couldn't really get mad at them cos my gf wouldnt be too impressed

I never leave my pc turned on let alone sky! with a gf you cant take these chances! 1st sign of money! booom its gone lol
    Posted by shaun09

I normally lock the computer when I leave it...sods law the one time though *rolls eyes*

your GF owes you £140 imo. that or brother/friend get a f---king slap.
    Posted by beaneh

That would be nice, but unfortunately would never happen, as I would probably end up getting a slap off her. 

• edited February 2013
    How do you post hands? I just tried and it looked crazy