You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Collusion?

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Playing in a DYM earlier whilst floating around on 2+2 and missed a couple of hands. Four of us left. Came back into the game and in the chat someone had written something along the lines of "He's away - shall we blind him out?" And then: "Come on - shall we?" 
Does this qualify as collusion - or attempted collusion? I did say I'd report this person but won't - partly because I'm not that fussed and partly because I don't know if it's untoward or not. 
Cheers. 

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Hi,

In this instance, and any situation where you think collusion could be involved, it is best to contact our customer care department with the details of the time, table number, and aliases of those involved.
    Our fraud team can then fully investigate.

Thanks
    Lee
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Collusion?:
    Playing in a DYM earlier whilst floating around on 2+2 and missed a couple of hands. Four of us left. Came back into the game and in the chat someone had written something along the lines of "He's away - shall we blind him out?" And then: "Come on - shall we?"  Does this qualify as collusion - or attempted collusion? I did say I'd report this person but won't - partly because I'm not that fussed and partly because I don't know if it's untoward or not.  Cheers. 
    Posted by SR23
    Hi SR23
    Although this is very bad etiquette, it can only be collusion if 2 or more parties have agreed to it.

If no-one else has responded in the chat box and agreed to the other players requests, then this can only be classed as trying to influence the game, which is bad etiquette imo and I suspect there is very little that can be done about it imo.