You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Very Annoyed with site

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat

Not as bad as i thought i min cashed and got 13th but only for the site going down i may have got alot higher still very annoyed

Comments

• edited February 2013

I have been playing the big stack tonight and then the whole site went down. I was doing  ok think i had 15k in chips or something. I have been trying for the past 20mins to get the window open again and no joy. Every other site works fine. This has now happened a couple of times with me now but they were only small sit and gos.

Very annoyed Tryed connecting through my Iphone, IPad and a android pad and nothing.

• edited February 2013
    The site didn't go down. I have been playing on it all night.
  • edited February 2013
    It's been OK for me too. Been playing for the last two or three hours without any problems. 
  • edited February 2013
    Site just would load right pics and stuff not there, everyother site working fine. was only playing one table and suddenly stoped. Rebooted and nothing.

Thanks for the replys but was quite mad min cashing made me feel a bit better all working fine now lol

Haha the rocks spank wire lol only now and again lol. Antivirus and all upto date