You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suggestion for a TKO Tournament of Champions event!

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Live
I think we have to agree that TKO is a VERY popular format and is a great lot of fun.

But after my glorious victory last night for Team Orford, it gave me an idea which probably won't come into fruition but you never say never in this world!.

When Team Orford beat Team Tikay overall, I've heard that there might be another head to head battle between another 2 Sky Poker Presenters after the New Year.

Obviously with there being 5 legs in the overall event, what i was thinking was possibly having every winner of each leg (from TKO and the next incarnation!) play against one another on a 10 seater table (In the event that a leg winner wins more than one tourney then i propose some sort of last chance freeroll and the winner in that event gets the final seat in the TofC) and the format of the final should be decided in a vote by the Sky Poker Forum and the prize for winning the TofC (winner takes all situation) is something like a buy-in into the SPT final at DTD in Nottingham knowing full well it's not easy to qualify for any SPT event, i just think it would be a great incentive and give the overall format that added vah vah voom!!!.

Comments