You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Less Is More

edited December 2009 in The Shed
Hi all,
I've been rather quiet in the forum this week as a mountain of paper work beckoned at home, and appointments galore this week, suppose its good to get all the boring stuff out of the way before Christmas tho. Amazingly my head feels less cluttered and i have a great sense of achievement about myself, lol.
I have played a couple of MTT this week and amazingly cashed in in all of them, and had a good run on the few cash tables i have been on also.....so the theory less is more springs to mind.
Thinking today Christmas maybe is not going to be as hard as i had financially predicted a couple of weeks ago, and i am even considering getting the Christmas decorations out of the loft tomorrow.
Hope i can make up over the next few days for the lack of posts early on in the hope that i will make it into next weeks posters tourney.
Anyway bed it is and 1 final day tomorrow of paperwork and appointments then im free Friday to put up the decorations, lol wondering also what my puppy is going to make of them.
Good night to all
Spk tomorrow
xxxx Amanda

Comments