You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A request for tommyd.......

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Please can you de-reg from a couple of the £30k roller super sats.....I'm having a hard enough time trying to qualify as it is!!!!  :)

Comments

• edited February 2013
    the 3 min ones into the semi are great value waller. 
  • edited February 2013
    dunno what to do tbh, wish i had tried to sat in earlier in the month.  might give one a go then, looking like a couple of all in sats later too!!!

are you in the semi then?
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: A request for tommyd.......:
    dunno what to do tbh, wish i had tried to sat in earlier in the month.  might give one a go then, looking like a couple of all in sats later too!!! are you in the semi then?
    Posted by waller02
    Yeah. Made it via a £5 turbo. 

Actually qualified a few weeks ago, but i took the cash cause £110 was a huge increase to my roll at the time. Now i cant bring myself to part with it. So said to myself today, ill win another seat, then i can play. 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: A request for tommyd....... : Yeah. Made it via a £5 turbo.  Actually qualified a few weeks ago, but i took the cash cause £110 was a huge increase to my roll at the time. Now i cant bring myself to part with it. So said to myself today, ill win another seat, then i can play. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    n1, gl anyway..i have reg for one now so hopefully see you there
  • edited February 2013
    dont spend to much waller. There is one every month now so mayb next month would be better for you to aim for. GL what ever you do
  • edited February 2013
    I have only played a couple of sats. Got one more 5 quid one then gonna play 2 all ins and thats my lot. I aint goin crazy on em......I learnt the hard way when I went mad on ukops sats!!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to A request for tommyd.......:
    Please can you de-reg from a couple of the £30k roller super sats.....I'm having a hard enough time trying to qualify as it is!!!!  :)
    Posted by waller02
    Haha, I only regged for a ton because I forget to go looking for them while I'm playing.  The plan is always keep going until I get a seat and then dereg from any coming up.  I've altered the plan by now deregging a load without getting a seat because I am playing, to be fair, like a numpty.

Might flick it in for the Roller tonight, might give it a miss, gonna see how I feel.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to A request for tommyd....... : Haha, I only regged for a ton because I forget to go looking for them while I'm playing.  The plan is always keep going until I get a seat and then dereg from any coming up.  I've altered the plan by now deregging a load without getting a seat because I am playing, to be fair, like a numpty. Might flick it in for the Roller tonight, might give it a miss, gonna see how I feel.
    Posted by TommyD

you cant not play tommy i mean look at the value

https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); color: #9e9e9e; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #97999b; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: #d5d5d5; background-position: 0px -2325px" scope="col">https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); color: #9e9e9e; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #97999b; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: #d5d5d5; background-position: 100% -2380px" scope="col">https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); color: #9e9e9e; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #97999b; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: #d5d5d5; background-position: 0px -2325px" scope="col">https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); color: #9e9e9e; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #97999b; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: #d5d5d5; background-position: 0px -2325px" scope="col">

r
    The_Don90221802£30k Super Roller
  • edited February 2013
    Razorblade thin Donald,   Razorblade thin.
  • edited February 2013
    Razorblade thin Donald,   Razorblade thin.
    Posted by TommyD
    Ha. 

not sure what went wrong with my post. 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: A request for tommyd....... : Ha.  not sure what went wrong with my post. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    You have neglected to mention the significant amount of luckboxing you had on the FT to get it.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: A request for tommyd....... : You have neglected to mention the significant amount of luckboxing you had on the FT to get it.
    Posted by Mohican
    I was going to mention that in my diary. Yeah if i even lose a 60/40 and moan about it please slap me and remind me of that. 
  • edited February 2013
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to A request for tommyd....... : Haha, I only regged for a ton because I forget to go looking for them while I'm playing.  The plan is always keep going until I get a seat and then dereg from any coming up.  I've altered the plan by now deregging a load without getting a seat because I am playing, to be fair, like a numpty. Might flick it in for the Roller tonight, might give it a miss, gonna see how I feel.
    Posted by TommyD
    I will remember this quote in the early hours of tomorrow morning whilst you're playing on the ft :)

I have given up......reg for 2 all in sats, prob gives me a better chance the way I am playing recently