You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HUSNG Study Group

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi fellow HUSNG grinders!!

Don't no if this will take off or not but going to try and use this post as a sort of contact point for fellow Sit and Goes to talk strategy, post hands, brag about ROI etc!! Feel as though there are quite a few players out there now who are starting to get into the HUSNG game and hopefully this will be a useful place to come and help develop our games?

I will try and start the ball rolling with a bit of advice needed for identifying the player types/tendencies and how we can adjust to combat that particular style?

Chip in with any positive advice or questions of your own, same as I say if this dosn't take off then no probs.

Moon

Comments

• edited February 2013
    We got a little HU SnG group going on Skype actually with me, Benc, Dohhh and HotWheals so if you got Skype and wanna chat on there, PM one of us and we can add you.
  • edited February 2013
    Yeah moonlit download skype if you dont have it and get involved, would be more than happy to give my opinion in regards to your question with a bit more info.

ps we only use it to instant message no mass web camming sessions or anything involved where we all shout and argue about a good spot to 3bet a calling station, which is what i first thought when i spoke to dohhh lol
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: HUSNG Study Group:
    Yeah moonlit download skype if you dont have it and get involved, would be more than happy to give my opinion in regards to your question with a bit more info. ps we only use it to instant message no mass web camming sessions or anything involved where we all shout and argue about a good spot to 3bet a calling station, which is what i first thought when i spoke to dohhh lol
    Posted by benc
    This is the bit I was looking forward to :)
  • edited February 2013
    lol i played 3 of these, £1. Won easily lol, played another one 3rd hand in, I have KK think the starting stacks 1500, i bet, raise, raise, i'm all in. I was snap called pocket Queens. Flop K, Ace Jack, Turn queen. I wasn't really paying attention and seen the queen and thought that was me done for. River a 10!! I was chuffed split pot! Till i realised i was ahead all the way. Went onto throw it away big style..haha

Then had a rematch and got done again, to be fair even though it wa £1 was quite a decent player.

Totally different game to a regular game, it's a lot more tactical and difficult to work out. To be fair the 2nd 2 games I played i was struggling to know where i was. I'm getting bet into with2nd pair, and think heads up this is gotta be good. Every time im facing top pair at a minimum!