You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the biggest calling station yet

a villian holds a straight flush i bet with my flush and only get a call from the villian so thought to myself i will be ahead but what does he reveal the straight flush. sometimes villians just don't seem to want to raise ever
garner909 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £3.95
craigcu12 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £9.37
 Your hole cards
  • Q

xCall  £0.04 £0.10 £1.84
Whitstar Fold     
bfc_jamie Call  £0.04 £0.14 £1.90
garner909 Call  £0.02 £0.16 £3.93
craigcu12 Check     
Flop

garner909 Check     
craigcu12 Check     
xBet  £0.04 £0.20 £1.80
bfc_jamie Fold     
garner909 Fold     
craigcu12 Call  £0.04 £0.24 £9.33
Turn

craigcu12 Check     
xCheck     
River

craigcu12 Bet  £0.24 £0.48 £9.09
xCall  £0.24 £0.72 £1.56
craigcu12 Show
  • Q

xShow
  • K

xWin Straight Flush to the 10 £0.66  £2.22

Comments

• edited February 2013
    He obv thought you had QJcc ;) lol.

Bet the turn imo
  • edited February 2013
    id bet turn here. 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: the biggest calling station yet:
    He obv thought you had QJcc ;) lol. Bet the turn imo
    Posted by Lambert180
    i did almost make a bet on the turn but i changed my mind last minute because all i could see happening was this villian would either fold putting me on a flush or shove with a flush or straight himself which then gives me a hard choice on weather to fold or call knowing although ii'd be unlikely ahead the no. of outs could change things totally.
    As for when you said he thought i had QJs well boy am i glad  i didn't because the chances are i would have went into a tilt.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: the biggest calling station yet : i did almost make a bet on the turn but i changed my mind last minute because all i could see happening was this villian would either fold putting me on a flush or shove with a flush or straight himself which then gives me a hard choice on weather to fold or call knowing although ii'd be unlikely ahead the no. of outs could change things totally. As for when you said he thought i had QJs well boy am i glad  i didn't because the chances are i would have went into a tilt.
    Posted by craigcu12
    You would have went into tilt with the absolute nuts against the 2nd nuts? lol. QJcc is the only hand that can beat him with a better straight flush :)
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: the biggest calling station yet : You would have went into tilt with the absolute nuts against the 2nd nuts? lol. QJcc is the only hand that can beat him with a better straight flush :)
    Posted by Lambert180
    the tilt would have been because of me getting such a low pot. with the no. of differant outings their are ranging from straights to FH's and never would i have expected a straight flush to just call when only one preflop hand would ever be ahead and with it coming after the sky poker tv had a lot about multiway pots and betting so i would have fealt annoyed myself with QJs. but as people say this is a nl2p 4p table and beginners are very common so mistakes are easy. yesterday i held A10s and on what was very wet river held a pair of 10s villian himself had 0.09p after all the calling he made he still folded the river when he was very unlikely behind.