You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

las vegas

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all off to vegas just cant remember where to play and where to avoid, staying at luxor will be playing something like $40 to $120 mtt and some cash,also where to get the best ribs, thanks in advance 

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Maze

I played MGM and Aria found these quite good for poker .

Never had ribs but would reccomend Gallachers in New York New York for a top notch steak & the juction with Flamingo Drive is the place for celebrity drive by shootings , just keep your head down .
  • edited February 2013

was over there a few weeks ago

the best place for ribs  has to be margeretaville top ribs good price and a free show

as for poker ceasers is a top poker room

hopw this helps

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: las vegas:
    Maze I played MGM and Aria found these quite good for poker . Never had ribs but would reccomend Gallachers in New York New York for a top notch steak & the juction with Flamingo Drive is the place for celebrity drive by shootings , just keep your head down .
    Posted by GEO68
    "keep your head down" lol What a great post lol
  • edited February 2013
    big fan of the food at Le Cave in the Wynn!!
  • edited February 2013
    Favourite poker room ceasars fast drink service also enjoy the venetian.  Bellagio and aria are good but the waiting list is too long to get a table could be waiting upto an hour at times if you are playing cash.  The aria run 1 of the best structured tournaments so definately look into that.  Least favourite place to play is the mgm was only like 2 tables running when i played there. 3 months time till i go over too excited!
  • edited February 2013
    Got married there in December

As all posts above

Aria $125 1pm and 7pm 10k chips 30 mins blinds (also near to Luxor)

Caesars palace from $85 - $150 daily buyins the 7pm and 10pm are really good (even I won the 10pm!!)

Venetian has a lovely new poker room and a $120 tournament