You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1 number from winning jackpot on national lottery sigh

edited February 2014 in The Rail
Still got £1,146 wiiiiiiiii. 

But I was a 2 outer away from winning a bundle!

Comments

• edited February 2013
    The blummin' lottery's sixth ball .. as bad as poker's river .. ;-)

Nice score, but UL to miss out on the big one!

• edited March 2013
    wrong section, bbv! ;) lol

Awesome tho, wpwp. 

5 nubers is only 1.1k????

vvvv nice, but thought it'd be more! 

had a £50 bet w/ Hogg that Spurs don't make the top 4 this year. 

Need your lads to run good @ WHL this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: 1 number from winning jackpot on national lottery sigh:
    wrong section, bbv! ;) lol Awesome tho, wpwp.  5 nubers is only 1.1k???? vvvv nice, but thought it'd be more!  Run like gooner.  had a £50 bet w/ Hogg that Spurs don't make the top 4 this year.  Need your lads to run good @ WHL this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Midweek, generally has lower prizes, most of my work colleagues thought it was a naff prize. FTW it would have been a share of £1.9M , two others won so it would have been £633k ish. Would you believe whilst that is serious money in London, it doesnt mean you can retire!

Did some maths, to get sixth number around 2.2%, to get sixth number or bonus ball, 4.4%. Pretty much a two outer on the river but I didnt have a sky donk out!

As for spuds, I fear for your bet. This Arsenal side is much weaker without RVP, and the spuds keep winning with monkeyface scoring for fun. Hopefully chelski will implode and we make the top 4, but much work needs to be done in the summer, starting with getting some defenders. 
  • edited March 2013
    Well done on your 5 numbers

Thats the problem with the lottery - I won £92 a few weeks back but was a bit gutted as i was 1 away from 5 numbers - There will be hundreds if not thousands in your position who are 1 away but its still a gr8 result especialy for a quid

WD