You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Its fri,im making my usual deposit

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat

HI ALL,

im making my deposit again today,now all week i have been reading posts of players challenges,so now im setting a small 1 for myself.Not to deposit again this week,and still have cash in my account.Now usually i just play until i lose the lot.I have in the past made my deposit worked it up to a fairly decent level(£150-£300) on occasions,and still lost the lot in the space of a day.

So now see if i can make it thru the week

Comments

• _G__G_
    edited March 2013
    Hi Judge
    i don't know if its tongue in check, or having a bit of fun.

but all i can say is have a good look at hand history, are you playing to high, to many tables, you don't say what games you play,

have a good look at you play, slow down a bit, pick a range of hands and try to stick to it, can be slow but you not giving money away, then when you done that for a bit increase you tables and so on, hope this make sense.

i know i done what you doing good luck

Glen
  • edited March 2013
    gl if you don`t mind me asking how much you going to deposit and what level you playin?
  • edited March 2013

deposited only £20,was playing 2p/4p tables 3 at a time,lost £8 so far,not good,got caught a couple of time,by utter garbage calling 4x raises pre flop.so going for a pint now ,see you,s all later
  • edited March 2013
    have to tighten my range on these 2p/4p tables.

to be honest i never played good
  • edited March 2013
    I said this to someone else but @ 4NL but go back to real ABC basics. Play a very tight range, something like 22+ AT+, KQ in all positions, raise big pre. Post flop if you've got it, bet, if you haven't dont.

From the button and maybe cut off you can add a few more hands to the range above and proceed as normal.