You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Player Perks - Player referral

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
One of my work buddies is considering joining the site, I have given him the lowdown on the joining bonus new player freeroll etc. One thing I am not sure about, is whether there is a bonus for any player that introduces new players. 

For the regs who are hoping for a fish like me, be warned, he has lifetime poker earnings of just shy of $500k and is rolled to play any mtt on the site. He also has a wsop me cash to his name. 

Just talking to him is improving my mtt game. 

Comments

• edited March 2013
    The regs will give you a bonus if you dont introduce him :D
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: New Player Perks - Player referral:
    The regs will give you a bonus if you dont introduce him :D
    Posted by JPW33
    Quality post
  • edited March 2013
    LIFETIME EARNINGS OF $500K AND HES COMING TO PLAY ON SKY. ONE QUESTION, WHY????
  • edited March 2013
    Posted by THEROCK573
    lol. because he could prob double that in 2 days
  • edited March 2013
    Posted by THEROCK573
    He wont be playing £2 mtt's, he'll be looking at the monthly roller and perhaps the primo and few other mtts to go alongside 4 or 5 other tournies he will be playing on other sites. Hes already won the best part of $30k this year and his stats are visible on pocket 5's. 

He told me theres only two other players with better stats than him on pocket 5s who are from essex, one of them is luke schwartz. If you saw him you would never think hes a poker player. He's a qualified lawyer by profession. 
  • edited March 2013
    Its sad to see they don't do refer a friend now so yourself cant benefit from referring a friend. They stopped that as it was costing the site more because quiet a few players didn't understand the promos and they would seek advice from livechat or email either or lol, 

I know this as i referred a friend the other day and spoke to live chat about it to see if there was a reason they stopped it

"Please note, we do not currently offer a refer-a-friend promotion."
  • edited March 2013
    Its sad to see they don't do refer a friend now so yourself cant benefit from referring a friend. They stopped that as it was costing the site more because quiet a few players didn't understand the promos and they would seek advice from livechat or email either or lol,  I know this as i referred a friend the other day and spoke to live chat about it to see if there was a reason they stopped it " Please note, we do not currently offer a refer-a-friend promotion."
    Posted by shaun09
    Thanks for letting me know shaun. Hope you are having a winning weekend!