You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**** TV HAND REQUESTS - 7TH MARCH ****

edited March 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited March 2013
    2 hands I'd like to request. 

Firstly 628863153

From mastercash 2 and hour ago. Would like to request thoughts on my flop play, and my river sizing. 

Secondly 

I requested this tonight not realising it was different today, so may already be in your log. I've actually picked a winning hand, but i find spots like this is where i bleed chips alot of the time. So I'd like some feedback. Its from Mastercash 4 about 24 hours ago. Id particularly like thoughts on the flop, i do this with most of my range but given my hand has some value is it correct. Secondly when called is my turn and river basis correct.
  • edited March 2013
    Good fold or Bad fold ?

This hand was from a week or so ago and was played against someone who i would say is one of the better regs on site and who never seems to get out of line in pots with me etc.

I made the fold totally because of previous history with the player, one example being in a previous hand v him we both had AK on a King high flop and it went to showdown with not a great deal in the middle but in this pot he wants to suddenly play for stacks ?

I had been pretty active at the table but not v him and the flop min raise reeked of strength then after seeing me call it the brakes still didnt come on from him and i felt he was putting me on the type of hand i had thinking it wasnt going to be folded.

If im am wrong and he is outplaying me or overvaluing top pair then so be it and i say well played to him but in all honesty i felt as if i was crushed at the time so i let it go.

Hand history: Mastercash 3  28/2/13  hand 627566518

Thanks

Daz.
  • edited March 2013
    the hand i would like to ask about  (628726254) was from sundays mini primo it was the early stages i held QQ faced a min raise and had lots of limpers so went for a shove right away to try repelling all the non pairing hands and weak aces but the A8 called and hit a flush
    although i see it being done a lot by people in the early stages where they shove with premium hands is it better in the long run to just do a 3xmin raise and see what the flop bring knowing if an A or flush arrived then i can avoid loosing my chip stack.
  • edited March 2013

Thanks for the requests guys, if you've got any more please post them on the thread!