You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cheatiin in b.hunter semi

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
just played a b.hunter semi final and was disgusted with a table lettin the little stack stop in. with respect to other players they should play the game properly .the player "<snip>" should b thrown out of sky poker automatically because cheating should never happen and if one gets away with it then others will try .this will look terrible towards this site. and i hope a sky poker manager looks into this because this is lowest of the low

thanks

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Must admit from what I saw it was very strange/dodgy.
    If you have copied the chat and taken note of what happened report it. I did not because I was busy playing other tables but did see when the guy with 18000 chips folded the small blind when they were 1000/2000 and the BB was all in with 1720 chips on the bubble.
    Very hard to prove though unless you have some proof in the chat.
  • edited March 2013
    Might not be cheating, just some people dont understand maths
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Guys,

As with any case of collusion/fraud, the forum is not the right place to report this. We take these matters very seriously and have dedicated internal teams that handle such matters.

If you have suspicions about unusual behaviour at the tables then please report this to the Customer Care team. They will then pass it on to the relevant teams.

I'm lockig this thread for the time being, sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks,
    Sam.