You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freeroll frustration...

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
dear sky, will you please sort out your software. Everytime you have a tourny with a large number of players ity goes nuts... the christmas 20k bh a couple of years ago springs to mind, now the 1k freeroll.... open the lobby its like the kiss of death, the table slows the cards jump around all over the place.....  just please fix it once and for all.... thanks

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to freeroll frustration...:
    dear sky, will you please sort out your software. Everytime you have a tourny with a large number of players ity goes nuts... the christmas 20k bh a couple of years ago springs to mind, now the 1k freeroll.... open the lobby its like the kiss of death, the table slows the cards jump around all over the place.....  just please fix it once and for all.... thanks
    Posted by EASYFIX
    I had the same problem. I was only playing 2 tables and both were running so slow that my hand was folded before I had a chance to play.  Just went all in with any 2 to shut it down as quickly as possible before I lost my money on the other table.
  • edited March 2013
    nothing is actually for free in this world... same old story!! 
  • edited March 2013
    Same probs for me.  Definitely better not to open lobby, and keep tables to a minimum - not that my head can cope with more than 2 anyway!.  Lobby is the major cause I think, so I used game info tab to keep an eye on average stack etc and I had no probs after that,
  • edited March 2013
    Same for me  Stopped playing them now
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: freeroll frustration...:
    Same for me  Stopped playing them now
    Posted by REDARROW61
    Same here........although if you play the freeroll on the browser rather than the download version the lag isn't half as bad