You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Out of tonites mini bounty hunter and straight into skyvegas and only go and hit the jackpot!!

I like to think things happen for a reason i just busted out in the mini bounty hunter and with the 1 bounty i took just logged into sky vegas before i was about to reload my roll loaded up treasure island and only just hit the slot jackpot!! £500!!! ty very much sky!! be seing you all at the tables lol 

p.s sorry it aint a poker brag but hey £1.87 into £500 has got to be worth a post!!

Comments

• edited March 2013

was the hand you got bust out with a from a bad caller, because i got bust out the mini myself with a bad caller so went onto some cash tables during the happy hour and got loads of decent pots on the micro stakes including 9.85 and 10.06 which was very good aften the way i lost my BH chip stack.
    it might be a sign then that getting bust out of tounrney will bring some very good luck.

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Out of tonites mini bounty hunter and straight into skyvegas and only go and hit the jackpot!!:
    I like to think things happen for a reason i just busted out in the mini bounty hunter and with the 1 bounty i took just logged into sky vegas before i was about to reload my roll loaded up treasure island and only just hit the slot jackpot!! £500!!! ty very much sky!! be seing you all at the tables lol  p.s sorry it aint a poker brag but hey £1.87 into £500 has got to be worth a post!!
    Posted by adz777
    like it!!!