You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whats the £22 deepie like???

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
might sound silly but whats the banter/chat like or is it a very serious tourni, thinking about giving it ago soon. would be my 1st bigger buyin online tourni

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Whats the £22 deepie like???:
    might sound silly but whats the banter/chat like or is it a very serious tourni, thinking about giving it ago soon. would be my 1st bigger buyin online tourni
    Posted by EDKENT123
    Hi

I can promise you the chat/banter is first class, as you know I dont play it for bankroll reasons, but you can often find me railing the tourny, more often that not talking to tikay, and or Lisa Marie, and whoever else is on the tables :)
  • edited December 2009
    Its a great tourney. Its always the same faces and we all get along great. The players in it all understand poker and the luck/varience so nobody is rude when bad beats happen. If you can afford the buyin its a great tournament to play in, after 1 hour of poker we have normally only lost 1 or 2 players. How many tourneys can say that!?!?! Get yourself involved if you can afford it, ill be playing in it toniht along with the APAT qualifier
  • edited December 2009
    Hey Ed,

It's great quality poker all round from my experience..  Everyone plays to win but there's no sniping or nastyness and everyone is extremely supportive of everyone else.

And as the boys say, the banter is second to none.. Even if my BR says no, I'll still be there railing. A great game if you want to pit your poker wits against some our finest players, get to know everyone a wee bit more.. and have an engaging and enjoyable few hours at the tables!

Definately get involved if your Bank Roll Allows! Tikay and Richard O regularly play along with a lot of the regulars.

New faces are always welcomed with the same enthusiasm, humour and warmth as the 'Usual Suspects' have come to expect!

You can always open up a table and have a look/come rail before committing your cash!

x

• edited December 2009
    this might make me looklike a numpty, but what does rail mean???
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Whats the £22 deepie like???:
    Posted by EDKENT123
    pretty sure it's something to do with trains
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by EDKENT123
    Its watching the game without actually being involved it in.  You can chat with the players giving them encouragement and support or just chat about anything.
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by EDKENT123

Not at all!!

And probably best to ask as otherwise you may find yourself 30mins into a talk with Tikay about various locamotives and steam engines that will NEVER end, and  that there is NO way out of ;)

(sorry Boss. I still love you)

Railing simply means watching the table from the sidelines.. In this case,  commenting/chatting on the virtual sidelines via the chat-box..

:)
  • edited December 2009
    o makes sense now cheers guys and gals
  • edited December 2009
    its  a great game and good crack. defo have a go.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Ed

Oh and you get georgeous women like Lisa Marie and anjie playing ;) (gotta be careful here or ill have tikay after me:))
  • edited December 2009
    i'll def come and have a look, but gotta look at me bank roll 1st its a big step up from my normal game.... £22 expensive to go out 1st lol
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Ed Oh and you get georgeous women like Lisa Marie and anjie playing ;) (gotta be careful here or ill have tikay after me:))
    Posted by acebarry10
     Dont think he swings that way Barry