You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

a good moan about players!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
i'm not 1 for moaning a lot about players but y do some players constantly play with great hands such as jack 5 unsuited, especially after re-raises lol. also raising with 7,2 suited then going all in trying to hit runner runner to have a chance at the pot,
moan over, itwas either moan here or punch the screen lol

Comments

• edited December 2009
    chrisbhoy u want them to call all day with junk like that
  • edited December 2009
    oh i know but when they contantly hit in a game it can be irritating lol, but those 10 minutes help, got to go back to the cash table now slowly wait my turn lol
  • edited December 2009
    i take u have just donked off a load ove ur chips to this then? but a lot ove players will play with junk but they are one hit wonders and will not show a profit at the end ove the day.believe in your game mate it wont happen to u all the time. gl at the tables wayne
  • edited December 2009

sometimes i will play or even raise with junk myself but only if i am well chipped up.occasionally it will hit and your hand is so well hidden they just cannot believe that you have hit.like i said its not to be done too often but it never hurts to mix it up a little.dav