You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Was it a red?

edited February 2014 in The Rail

Hot topic today...

... was Nani's tackle in the Man Utd game worthy of a red card?

Roy Keane says yes, Fergie says...     ...nothing?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Was it a red? No.
    Was it worth Roy Keane's rant? Absolutely.
  • edited March 2013

Who cares?

The amount of redic decisions that have gone FOR Man UTD (at Old Trafford especially) heavily out weigh the decisions gone AGAINST them!

.......Fergie needs to build a small bridge..........and get over it!
  • edited March 2013
    Refusing to speak to the press???   Whats that all about regardless of any decision or any result in any game

It must be in their contracts with the TV companiees or something as ITV were left red faced as they said "Interview with Sir Alex coming up " then Mike Phelan shows up 20 + minutes later on Sky

With both feet off the ground and studs showing you can,t blame the ref for giving it.

As Roy Keane said when it was put to him that Nani disn,t see him - "What does he expect - a free 20 yards of space behind him"

(fast becoming my favourite pundit - not afraid to say it how he sees it, just like in the Euros when he was slating his own country and rightly so)

If it was a real Madrid player i wonder if Fergie would still be saying it wasn,t a red card - don,t think so
  • edited March 2013
    I don"t no what all the fuss is about,I"m more concerned about aston villa will they stay up or go down xxx
  • edited March 2013
    the people who voted yes are either liverpool fans or have never played football in there lives!!! FACT
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Was it a red?:
    Refusing to speak to the press???   Whats that all about regardless of any decision or any result in any game It must be in their contracts with the TV companiees or something as ITV were left red faced as they said "Interview with Sir Alex coming up " then Mike Phelan shows up 20 + minutes later on Sky With both feet off the ground and studs showing you can,t blame the ref for giving it. As Roy Keane said when it was put to him that Nani disn,t see him - "What does he expect - a free 20 yards of space behind him" (fast becoming my favourite pundit - not afraid to say it how he sees it, just like in the Euros when he was slating his own country and rightly so) If it was a real Madrid player i wonder if Fergie would still be saying it wasn,t a red card - don,t think so
    Posted by MP33
    So true. True greats have class and take defeat with dignity and win graciously. The manager with his refusal to speak and captain with his sarcastic clapping in front of the refs face at the end of the game show they have none.