You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where have all the bounty hunters gone???? POST HERE FOR THEM TO COME BACK

edited March 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Has anyone notice that all the bounty hunters have gone from the sit & go lobby.

Probably the games i enjoyed the most and sky do away with them.

Im fast losing interest in this site.

Come on sky, give the little guys a break.

BRING BACK OUR BOUNTY HUNTERS...

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Yeah cos there aren't enough BHs on this site?!!

You'll struggle getting support for this lol. They desperately need liquidity in SnGs and having a million different formats stops this.
  • edited March 2013
    Its not like they are losing money, i dont understand their thinking, the bountys were very popular. I think paddy power will see more of me on their poker site....in the very near future
  • edited March 2013
    Imagine you have 50 players online at one time who want to play a SnG.

If you have 10 different types of SnG, they probably all struggle to fill, people get bored, they de-register, they go elsewhere etc etc.

Offer 3 types of SnGs and with them 50 players, they will definitely fill quickly.
  • edited March 2013
    i AGREE LAMBERT TOTALLY, BUT WHY GET RID OF THE BHS AND REPLACE WITH A GAME OF THE SAME PRICE. DOES THAT NOT MEAN THAT THERE ARE THE SAME AMOUNT OF DIFFERENT GAMES FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. I JUST CANT FATHOM WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX WHATS NOT BROKEN? ANYWAY IM HITTING THE SACK, UP EARLY FOR WORK,GOOD NIGHT AND SEE YA ON THE TABLES.
  • edited March 2013
    can't believe they got rid of them tbh, really annoying