You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Regular SnG - 4 in a Row - Prizes are 3 x £33 BH Seat ---- Congratulations Wynne1938 & bbMi

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
To help these games get off to a good start, I'll be 6tabling them @ various speeds and various BI levels so come and find the value! :)

I'll start my first lot of games shortly after 1pm.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Hi All,

We've had the regular SnG structures amended to something much more playable, so let's get some action going on them!

There are now 3 speeds of regular SnG which can be found under

SnG  >>> Regular
    SnG 
    >>> Speed
    SnG 
    >>> Turbo

The blinds for these are 7 mins, 5 mins and 2 mins respectively and are running games from 55p to £11.

The challenge is to win (1st place) in 4 of these SnGs in a row in ascending BI levels similar to the DYM challenge:

Level 1 - £1.10
    Level 2 - £2.20
    Level 3 - £5.50
    Level 4 - £11

The first 3 players to complete the challenge in March will win a £33 BH Seat
    . If NO-ONE gets 4 wins in a row, then the 3 seats will be up for grabs to the first 3 people to win 3 in a row during March.

On the basis, that it's first come, first won, please post your results up in this thread as soon as you complete it or bust a level!

I'll keep a leaderboard going and include everyone who has come 1st twice in a row (or better). All results will be verified by Sharkscope.

Leaderboard

1. bbMike            - Completed Level 3
    2. Wynne1938    - Completed Level 3
    3. Lambert180    - Completed Level 2

4. ShakinAces     - Completed Level 2
    5. stuarty117     - Completed Level 2
    6. coleman125   - Completed Level 2
    7. SUPERSNEDD - Completed Level 2
    8. DivsDreams    - Completed Level 2

================================================================================

Please post your name in this thread BEFORE YOU START PLAYING if you want to take part and I will keep a list of runners.

NOTE: Results are tracked based on the time the tournament starts, so for example , if you have won 3 games in a row, then sit down to 4table these, to win the competition you need to win the first game which fills up and loads. It is based on start time, not end time. For this reason, be aware of the start times when multi-tabling. You can always check the order in which the games happened in your Account History.

Good Luck Everyone!!

================================================================================

Runners
    1. Lambert180
    2. TINTIN
    3. belsibub
    4. goldnballz
    5. Rancid
    6. nickd49931
    7. benc
    8. SolidStan1
    9. cardu
    10. samboram45
    11. jra126
    12. shakinaces
    13. mkgunner
    14. bbMike
    15. bigrick91
    16. pomfrittes
    17. Chrissy89
    18. EvilPingu
    19. iWntUrDosh
    20. wynne1938
    21. Pombear
    22. liamboi11
    23. Brrrrrrr
    24. poshcole
    25. coleman125
    26. jams88
    27. SUPERSNEDD
    28. JockBMW
    29. Eddie1878
    30. RLT16
    31. ms-tree
    32. FCHD
    33. bigflop1
    34. GREGHOGG
    35. LARSON7
    36. myrrdhin
    37. darryn1973
    38. SoLack
    39. luvBWFC
    40. timeforbed
    41. stuarty117
    42. joe759017
    43. diablo_pez
    44. tiercel
    45. DivsDreams
    46. Red_King
    47. Glenelg
    48. Slykllist
    49. Angel187
    50. CKD
    51. Ficino
  • edited March 2013
    Lambert180 obv :p
  • edited March 2013
    How are you going to verfiy the results for this? Just taking the individual's word for it?

I've just done it by the way... What do I win? :)
  • edited March 2013
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Regular SnG - 4 in a Row - Prizes to be Announced!:
    How are you going to verfiy the results for this? Just taking the individual's word for it? I've just done it by the way... What do I win? :)
    Posted by BorinLoner
    You can look at someone's last 8 SnG/MTT results on Sharkscope without even being a member. If you are a member then you can look at basically whatever you want. So it'll be easily verified by me on Sharkscope and just as easily verified by Sky themselves.
  • edited March 2013
    I take it 6 max speed 55p does not count?As this would be my limit.
    Pity the 55p's don't cover all three speeds.
  • edited March 2013
    I'll have a go at this :)
  • edited March 2013
    Having pushed big-time for changes to SnG's, I feel bad about not having a go at this competition.

However, I'm not playing at the moment and when I go back to the tables I'm resolved to play almost exclusively cash...

I look bad now, don't I? lol
  • edited March 2013
    Belsi - The 55p are included in the new structure update and are a regular SnG so they will be included in this competition.

Can I put you down?
  • edited March 2013
    Belsi - The 55p are included in the new structure update and are a regular SnG so they will be included in this competition. Can I put you down?
    Posted by Lambert180
    In.Can live with 5min blinds,would have preferred 7min nit that I am.

Edit:- Just noticed there is turbo 6-max but it has 20% rake? 
  • edited March 2013
    I'll play some
  • edited March 2013
    I'll be having a go at some point
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah put me down, will most likely play some this evening.
  • edited March 2013
    I'm regged for 6 games now, 'Find A Player' me someone!
  • edited March 2013
    put me in please...i will start tomorrow ty and gl all

cardu (team munky)
  • edited March 2013
    in please mate
  • edited March 2013
    I would like to join in, am not very good but it looks like fun. so please count me in.
  • edited March 2013
    Earlier was a bit of a fail for me.

I regged in 6 games, 1 of them got up and running, then the in-laws came round so I had to de-reg the other 5 and shove off my stack in the one that had loaded.

More games will definitely be played tonight. Glad to see we already got 11 runners, I'm expecting 100+
  • edited March 2013

I think it's fair to say that after my posts on your last SNG thread, I'm definitely in!

I guess it makes it harder, but I think foremost I'll try to play full ring initially... on the assumption that tables will actually fill :)

4-in-a-row (or more) used to be regularly achievable back in the softer days of Poker, playing against those players that enjoed a good Party, but I'd be happy to even get back-to-back wins these days...

Well done for getting some traction on all this Lambert!!

• edited March 2013
    I'll have a bash thanks Lambert
  • edited March 2013
    Apologies for the goal posts being moved slightly. This has arisen from discussions around prizes with Sky, so please make sure you read the OP to ensure you are doing the right thing!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Regular SnG - 4 in a Row - Prizes to be Announced! : In.Can live with 5min blinds,would have preferred 7min nit that I am. Edit:- Just noticed there is turbo 6-max but it has 20% rake? 
    Posted by belsibub
    Sorry Belsi, rules have been set out (not by me) which mean 55ps will not be included
  • edited March 2013
    I'll have a go at this :)
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Regular SnG - 4 in a Row - Prizes to be Announced! : Sorry Belsi, rules have been set out (not by me) which mean 55ps will not be included
    Posted by Lambert180
    Don't know why I would have thought any different.
  • edited March 2013
    Boom, you heard it here first!

Lambert18090001£3.90unluckyC02£2.10coolhans03 LENNYC04 THEKRELL05 nikko1406

That's level 1 completed on my first go. Will be playing a £2.20 game later tonight if anyone fancies a game.
  • edited March 2013
    just to clear things up a little since i first posted a lot seems to have changed.

if im reading first post correct now you have to win 4 games in a row in ascending order, so if i reg for 3 £1 games and all start within say 10 mins, i lose first win 2nd and lose 3rd then have i wasted my shot at the £2 level. is this correct thinking?

is it a case of just 1 tabling these
  • edited March 2013
    Sorry mate it's all been mixed up a bit through discussions about what the prizes would be, how long it might take people to complete it, how we'd verify the wins etc.

Basically, yes you have to come 1st in a £1 game, then £2 game, then £5 game, then £11. Off the top of my head for anyone who is wondering, I think you'll be the better part of £70 better off if you do that btw + the seat.

The timing is based on when they start so if you register a £1 game and that means it's got 5 people registered so far, (personally) I would register the £2 game then if it wasn't too full, and if it starts heading towards getting full and my £1 still hadn't kicked off, I'd de-reg the £2 game to make sure it doesn't start before my £1 does. The main thing is games have to load in the correct order and obviously you have to win.

It's up to you whether you enjoy them, have the BR and are good at them (I'm sure you are) etc. because I'd be happy playing my £1 game and once it loads playing my £2 game at the same time. If I lose the £1 game then yeah that stops my chances of winning the challenge on that go but I can still win the £2 game and get £8 so I'm happy.

If you're in it 100% for the challenge then I guess 1 tabling is the way, but a speed (my game of choice) shouldnt take much more than 30 mins.

Sorry I really rambled on there!