You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Qualified for semi

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi, advice please, i qualified for the 6pm semi bounty hunter tonight bur my son, wh is in the army has invited me out tonight for a drink. I dont get chance very often when hes in town so i deregistered from the semi expecting the £12 to go onto my account but it hasnt. advice?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Unfortunately, if you satellite into a game, can't play it and de-register then you won't get anything back.

In future if you're unsure whether you can play, register in the Semi (or whatever the game is) BEFORE you win the seat, then when you win the seat, it'll see you're already registered and just give you the cash amount of £12. Then if you can't play, you can de-register and get your own £12 back too.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Qualified for semi:
    Unfortunately, if you satellite into a game, can't play it and de-register then you won't get anything back. In future if you're unsure whether you can play, register in the Semi (or whatever the game is) BEFORE you win the seat, then when you win the seat, it'll see you're already registered and just give you the cash amount of £12. Then if you can't play, you can de-register and get your own £12 back too.
    Posted by Lambert180

Thanks for the advice, is there a way i can re register or apeal to sky?

• edited March 2013
    If you contact customer services you might can play a different night, or get re-entered tonight. Best your likely to get though 
  • edited March 2013
    Get in touch with customer services. They'll help you out in some manner or another.

They probably won't give you the money but might give you an entry to another sat of the same value on another day.
  • edited March 2013
    thanks for your help, will try customer services