You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Orford

Reprting here from Orford Military HQ, I can gladly report that we have re-grouped and ready for the next stage of the campaign.

Visited the field hospital today and whilst there are still many walking wounded, most have recovered well. We have suffered no casualties as yet, except the traiterous James Hartigan who faced a firing squad this morning.

The War Cabinet met this morning and have decided its time to adopt a dirty-tricks campaign. So far, we have been tooo soft with the enemy.

although low on numbers (127 to the enemies 700) we feel confident we can turn this around.

Our leader has decided to copy the oppositions anticts and we are currently seeking applications for roles in the team.

DeadHands is undercover spy.
MereNovice has been appointed to deal with LML in and instructed to do anything to keep her quiet!
OnlyOneCT has been appointed destroyer-in-chief

There is no truth your leader was fatally wounded , he just suffered minor injuries and morale is high in the camp

Comments

• edited December 2009

No sign of your so called leader.......you lot have been battered twice now.........team numbers dropping......
    I dont think there will be many willing to apply for roles in your rabble of a team Mr BOMBedout.....sir...:0)
  • edited December 2009
    3-0
    3-0
    3-0
    3-0
    3-0
    3-0
  • edited December 2009
    i must admit team orford is very quiet and has been for around 2 weeks now!
  • FBSFBS
    edited December 2009
    The Team that laughs last  ......

Will be

ORFORDS
  • edited December 2009
    general jaeger

i am sorry to report i will not be able to proform my spying dutys this week due to my other half sefisly being driven into this morning... the silly bag even had the gaul to break her leg and 3 ribs!!!! women ah!!!

so this week i will mostly be pointing and LMAO at her :D

i am very sorry i will not be able to spy for my lord and will gladly take and punishment (but i cant pass this oppertunity to moan about her being lazzy and staying in bed all day)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Team Orford:
    Reprting here from Orford Military HQ, I can gladly report that we have re-grouped and ready for the next stage of the campaign. Visited the field hospital today and whilst there are still many walking wounded, most have recovered well. We have suffered no casualties as yet, except the traiterous James Hartigan who faced a firing squad this morning. The War Cabinet met this morning and have decided its time to adopt a dirty-tricks campaign. So far, we have been tooo soft with the enemy. although low on numbers (127 to the enemies 700) we feel confident we can turn this around. Our leader has decided to copy the oppositions anticts and we are currently seeking applications for roles in the team. DeadHands is undercover spy. MereNovice has been appointed to deal with LML in and instructed to do anything to keep her quiet! OnlyOneCT has been appointed destroyer-in-chief There is no truth your leader was fatally wounded , he just suffered minor injuries and morale is high in the camp
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    It's a very old and worn out cliche but I still have to say "it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it".
    I will selflessy sacrifice myself to the team cause and expect no reward other than the condolences of my team-mates.
    I have often lain awake at night thinking of the tactics required for this particular manoeuvre and hope to report back on a sucessful campaign.
    If all goes well, it may be some time before you hear from me; please have no concerns I will just be making the ultimate sacrifice - nothing is too much to give for my honourable team-mates.

Thank you General Jeager for entrusting me with this most onerous of tasks - I will not let you down.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford:
    general jaeger i am sorry to report i will not be able to proform my spying dutys this week due to my other half sefisly being driven into this morning... the silly bag even had the gaul to break her leg and 3 ribs!!!! women ah!!! so this week i will mostly be pointing and LMAO at her :D i am very sorry i will not be able to spy for my lord and will gladly take and punishment (but i cant pass this oppertunity to moan about her being lazzy and staying in bed all day)
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    I to have suffered for my visits to Burgundy Fields, I'm not looking forward to next weeks visit.

However, I have received some information of some rather sinister goings-on at father Vaigret's church. My team of top investigative journalists are currently being dispatched as we speak!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford:
    In Response to Team Orford : It's a very old and worn out cliche but I still have to say "it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it". I will selflessy sacrifice myself to the team cause and expect no reward other than the condolences of my team-mates. I have often lain awake at night thinking of the tactics required for this particular manoeuvre and hope to report back on a sucessful campaign. If all goes well, it may be some time before you hear from me; please have no concerns I will just be making the ultimate sacrifice - nothing is too much to give for my honourable team-mates. Thank you General Jeager for entrusting me with this most onerous of tasks - I will not let you down.
    Posted by MereNovice
    I trust you have thought of some wicked tactics Mere. Remember her bite is worse than her bark!!!!!!!

Yes its a a DIRTY job, but i feel you are best suited to this task. Any enjoyment and information you gain from this role must be kept hush-hush. My team of journalists will not release pictures, they assure me