You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

posters freeroll

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll:
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll : Yeh i know, i watched you on my long range telescope, it was like that scene in something about mary when he sees the woman in the window lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    TRUE STORY . I WAS 2 HOURS AWAY FROM HOME WHEN " IT HAPPENED " . DIDN'T HAVE A CAR AT THE TIME , SO I WAS ONE LONG BUS JOURNEY , 1 LONG TRAM RIDE AND 1 LONG WALK AWAY FROM HELP . HELP WAS MY THEN GF . AS IT HAPPENS HER BEST FRIEND WAS VISITING ( HOTTIE , SUMMER TIME , LOW CUT T.SHIRT ) . THERE THEY WERE , ON THERE KNEES ......  WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS . DARN .
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll : TRUE STORY . I WAS 2 HOURS AWAY FROM HOME WHEN " IT HAPPENED " . DIDN'T HAVE A CAR AT THE TIME , SO I WAS ONE LONG BUS JOURNEY , 1 LONG TRAM RIDE AND 1 LONG WALK AWAY FROM HELP . HELP WAS MY THEN GF . AS IT HAPPENS HER BEST FRIEND WAS VISITING ( HOTTIE , SUMMER TIME , LOW CUT T.SHIRT ) . THERE THEY WERE , ON THERE KNEES ......  WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS . DARN .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Ahhhhh baby (manages 2 muffle sniggers)

still luv ya xx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll : Yeh i know, i watched you on my long range telescope, it was like that scene in something about mary when he sees the woman in the window lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Havent seen the film in ages, tried 2 google it but no joy.

I hope u meant Mary and not the old woman or im gonna bosh u one

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll : Ahhhhh baby (manages 2 muffle sniggers) still luv ya xx
    Posted by xFALLENx
    STILL LUV YA TOO XXXXXX
  • edited December 2009
    good game, enjoyed it as always

looking forward to next week (as long as i get in ;)