You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Super aggros

Sometimes they are annoying, but sometimes they are this
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
BELIZE Small blind   £0.04 £0.04 £5.27
Big blind   £0.08 £0.12 £14.83
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • Q

calcalfold Raise   £0.40 £0.52 £8.37
BELIZE Fold        
Call   £0.32 £0.84 £14.51
Flop

• Q

Bet   £0.63 £1.47 £13.88
calcalfold Call   £0.63 £2.10 £7.74
Turn

Bet   £1.58 £3.68 £12.30
calcalfold Call   £1.58 £5.26 £6.16
River

All-in   £12.30 £17.56 £0.00
calcalfold All-in   £6.16 £23.72 £0.00
Unmatched bet   £6.14 £17.58 £6.14
Show
  • A

calcalfold Show
  • K
  • Q

calcalfold Win Two Pairs, Queens and 6s £16.26   £16.26

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Quite a tough call depending on reads, well played.
  • edited March 2013
    Can you please post these hands in BvB. The mods will put it there in a few hours anyways. 

As for the hand, i sgree with ben, i think you have to have good notes to call 3 streets here. 
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Super aggros:
    Can you please post these hands in BvB. The mods will put it there in a few hours anyways.  As for the hand, i sgree with ben, i think you have to have good notes to call 3 streets here. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Who made you the new forum steward?
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Super aggros : Who made you the new forum steward?
    Posted by seppe
    Its just it gets very boring with the amount of posts in the wrong section, if you want help with your game put the hand in the poker clinic and get very useful free advice. If you want to brag about a hand or moan about a bad beat put it in bbv.
  • edited March 2013
    Moving to BBV.
  • edited March 2013
    I didnt think it was a brag, or a beat, or variance, just a hand to chat about.

And the traffic in the BBV section seems pretty poor in comparison.

Anyway, with reads (basically this player was donking about 2/3 of pots that he entered - most pots) and was betting 3 streets unless the pf raiser showed strength with a raise. I was confident that I was ahead and so had no reason to raise (position is great huh)

Easiest 3 street call down I ever made.
  • edited March 2013
    I didnt think it was a brag, or a beat, or variance, just a hand to chat about. And the traffic in the BBV section seems pretty poor in comparison. Anyway, with reads (basically this player was donking about 2/3 of pots that he entered - most pots) and was betting 3 streets unless the pf raiser showed strength with a raise. I was confident that I was ahead and so had no reason to raise (position is great huh) Easiest 3 street call down I ever made.
    Posted by calcalfold
    I have no quarrels with a mistake m8. But ive noticed last 2 or 3 nights youve had a hand posted and moved. The mods  do a bang up job and thought id give a pointer to help them out. Please dont take it personal.