You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MY NEW BEST FRIEND...ALL WHITE

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
A couple of those notes I wouldn't be so keen to share on a public forum, if I were you, Devonfish. :)

Comments

• edited March 2013

always made notes on players...as you should,but always thought it would be helpful if i had some notes for myself when playing.
    i used to make the odd note on the back of some old business cards,but my desk what with 2x27" monitors,Sky tv remote control,tv remote, sound system remote,space for my drink...usually orange juice,sometimes the odd 'bud' in the evening,sweets mobile phone,mouse pad & mouse,speakers,glasses case pens,diary, spare batteries...that's about it,i thought it about time for a tidy up.  lol

so,on Wednesday i went into town,only a 2 minute walk,into W.H.SMITHS and bought myself a
    'white board'(£2.99) on which i now write notes which i believe have helped my game no-end.
    is it simply coincidence...but since using my new best friend ' All White' i've called him,i've played 3 sessions and won £1.03  £9.06  &  £8.64  playing nl4 cash.

just simple things reminding me to keep focussed,seems to be working for me.

so anyway,just thought i'd share it with you all...
    and remember 'best friends are for life'

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: MY NEW BEST FRIEND...ALL WHITE:
    A couple of those notes I wouldn't be so keen to share on a public forum, if I were you, Devonfish. :)
    Posted by BorinLoner
    point taken m8
    amended
    dev