You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beats

Not played on sky for a week or so. too manny bad beats. so spent the last hour or so back playing. lost on pocket queens. lost on pocket aces. lost on  trip 10's. bad joke. see you again sometime - but not soon.!!!!!

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Missing you already!!

How did you lose the hands?? QQ all in pre? or did you see a flop with K or A, flush/ straight type cards?

AA hand, in pre again? slow played out drawn? Post some hands in the clinic for analysis.

You can either see where you went wrong (if you did) or go and sulk. Up to you.

EDIT, just seen your profile. 3 posts in 3 months moaning about bad beats, take up knitting fella.
  • edited March 2013
    lol Knit a nice cloth to dry yer tears
  • edited April 2013
    Well here we go again.

Beaten yet again on the river

What a suprise!!!!

I really am totally p issed off with this site and this is NOT sour grapes. The number of beats AND wins on the river are just ludicrous.

Bye
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: bad beats:
    Well here we go again. Beaten yet again on the river What a suprise!!!! I really am totally p issed off with this site and this is NOT sour grapes. The number of beats AND wins on the river are just ludicrous. Bye
    Posted by steve1952
    I used to think like that, so many bad beats, but thats poker, you have to learn to live with it or dont play. simple!
  • edited April 2013
    I never beleive in bad beats its part of poker in my opinion,Although yesterday i was playing 10/20 cash and a tilting aggro player was on my table,On the button all folded i had A2 so raised to 80p tilt aggro man called,Flopped A22 he went all in 14.80 i called he showed K7 ,Turn 7 river 7 but i reloaded and got it all back within an hour so i dont think bad beats exist its just poker..If you get harshly beat reload and get them next time is my useless advice.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to bad beats:
    Not played on sky for a week or so. too manny bad beats. so spent the last hour or so back playing. lost on pocket queens. lost on pocket aces. lost on  trip 10's. bad joke. see you again sometime - but not soon.!!!!!
    Posted by steve1952
    It took 12 hours!!
  • edited April 2013
    Yea thats right, must be the sites fault, I mean your ability is clearly second to none.
  • edited April 2013
    why all have a go at him he's saying what he wants to say? That's the idea of a forum right?
  • edited April 2013
    Not a bad beat but crazy hand..Im BB in a b/h over average chips player 1 all in 1300m player 2 calls i call for 500 more with 7/6 hearts. flop 776 turn 8 river 10. i lose to 7/8 but turn gives player 1 88877