You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

5,000 big freeroll

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
It says check the promotions page for more details.

I can't find it on the promotions page.

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Yeah I had this problem too. I know its got something to do with poker points and lodgments made during the month but don't know exact numbers
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah same here.

Cant remmeber the exact figures but it was basically 2k points u needed or less if you had deposited. Think something like 1.5K points with a £100 deposit and 1K points with a £200 deposit.

I assume the reason why it has ben remeved from the promo page is because this month it is not runnng, therefore no freeroll next month.
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah think Sigh is about right. You should get a text message (if Sky got your mobile number) letting you know that you're in, I did anyway.
  • edited March 2013
    Could you get in if you had 1500 points by depositing £100, then withdrawing it straight away? Theoretically? I dont have near 1500 points so this is more out of general interest/ having nothing better to think about this second.
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Guys, 

To be eligible for the Big Freeroll, you needed to earn 2,000 poker points within the month (or less with depsiting).

All players who were eligible have been entered this month.

This is the last Big Freeroll for a while as we have a few extra promotions in place for the next few months.

Keep an eye out on the promotions page.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited March 2013
    There was a fourth option: Beg Ryan Spittles and he will put you in. Worked for me.

Anyway, the amounts were 1000 points with a £100 deposit, 1500 points with a £50 deposit and 2000 points with no deposit (IIRC). Those would get you in but you still need to register.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: 5,000 big freeroll:
    Could you get in if you had 1500 points by depositing £100, then withdrawing it straight away? Theoretically? I dont have near 1500 points so this is more out of general interest/ having nothing better to think about this second.
    Posted by calcalfold
    Who knows how this stuff works... but eligibility is based on February's C4P's so whatever you do now won't help for this evening's freeroll.

Since it's gone from the promo page, I wouldn't think there will be another next month. We'll see.
  • edited March 2013
    I got in twice :)
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah think Sigh is about right. You should get a text message (if Sky got your mobile number) letting you know that you're in, I did anyway.
    Posted by Lambert180
    don't give my number out to random people
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Guys,  To be eligible for the Big Freeroll, you needed to earn 2,000 poker points within the month (or less with depsiting). All players who were eligible have been entered this month. This is the last Big Freeroll for a while as we have a few extra promotions in place for the next few months. Keep an eye out on the promotions page. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Great, this month is the first month I might actually qualify to play in this and it gets cancelled haha typical.

Any plans to replace this promotion with something similar?