You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Micro S & G BH's gone??

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
It appears they have been removed ? If so why ? as they always filled up quickly. Ive not seen any announcement on this this. Can someone from Sky please clarify.
Thanks.

Comments

• edited March 2013
    There was a thread about the SNG changes. You must have missed it but it was closed eventually anyway.

The basic reason for removing some games was to consolidate liquidity into fewer types of SNG. Basically games weren't starting quickly enough for Sky to compete so they removed some variants, buy-in levels and blind speeds. Reduce the options, funnel players into fewer games and they should start more quickly and starting quickly is the important thing in SNG's.

That seemed to be the logic until they added some new types of game the next day. That seemed weird but generally speaking I think the situation is quite alot better since the changes. If the SNG lobby becomes more popular, you can expect the BH's to return I would suspect.
  • edited March 2013
    Thanks guys for your information, much appreciated. However Im baffled by the removal of the micro BH's as they always filled up quickest from my experience. Ah well maybe they will return one day. Will give the new games a go as Im not too fussy how I lose my money lol