You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PPPPW interviews Tony Kendall

Last week we at Professional Pensioner Poker Player Weekly visited Burgundy Fields to celebrate 100 years of tikay poker.   After being inundated with complaints, we decided to re-visit and see if he had mellowed any.

All seems a bit surreal on our return, the burgundy wall-paper has been replaced by hallucigenic patterns and we see Tikay playing a game of poker with some of the other patients and staff.

PPPPW:  Hi Tony, thanks for inviting us back.

TK:   No problem, I love all you guys. gimme a hug

PPPPW:  errr ok, now Tony, we believe congratualions are due yet again in the recent TKO. Velocity wasn't it?? how did you manage that??

TK:   well after our poor showing on round 1, we decided to steal another 100 members of team orford.

PPPPW: That simple??

TK:   no no these were the brightest members of his team, we put them straight to work in our science laboratory. They made this wonderful powder to put in our cocoa, said it would help with the "speedier" aspects of the game.

PPPPW:  Is that legal??

TK: of course man, chill out, our whizz is the biz innit

PPPPW: Bit warm in here Tony, any chance of a drink??

TK: sure thing man, heavy??

PPPPW: err no thanks, I'll have a Jagerbomb

TK: Nurse a Jagerbomb and a bitter lemon please

Nurse: No bitter lemon left tikay

TK: oh well i'll just have a webby......not quite as fruity but slightly more bitter, with a bit of melon

PPPPW; Thanks Tony, now, how about next weeks Bounty Hunter?

TK:   Yes looking forward to that....i prefer the red one, sort of burgundy colour, that nurse hides them in some lovely places.

PPPPW: No Tony, Bounty Hunter..poker???

TK:   ahhhh HMS Bounty..........i remeber sailing on that.now who was my good friend on board??

PPPPW: Fletcher Christain??

TK:  FLETCH!!!!!

At this point, somewhat bizarely, another nurse runs off and returns with a stick????? Things are certainly different from last visit. Our drinks arrive.

TK: yuk, oi nurse you twisted my melon

PPPPW: Back to bounty hunter, tikay,

TK:   Gimme a hug

At this point in the interview, we at PPPPW worry about our sanity. The game is progressing well and we see tikay raising pre-flop. The board comes A-J-10 all diamonds. Tikay fires in a big bet and the nurse that retrieved the stick re-raises all-in. Tony shows me his AA and folds

PPPPW: How can you fold there tony??

TK: Easy, everyone knows wen Lisa from Sky has Diamonds

PPPPW: errr ok if you say so, hows life treating you here at Burgundy Fields??

TK: I love it man, its wicked. I wanna stay at Burgundy Fields Forever.

At which point, we make a hasty exit

PPPPW takes no responsibility for this article

Comments

• edited December 2009
    oh well i'll just have a webby......not quite as fruity but slightly more bitter, with a bit of melon

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • edited December 2009
    nice one jaegerbomb how do u think them up lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: PPPPW interviews Tony Kendall:
    nice one jaegerbomb how do u think them up lol
    Posted by scrumdown
    cheers mate.

think i've maybe had 1 too many visits to Burgundy Fields!!!!!!!!

not looking forward to next weeks interview!!!

• edited December 2009
    Brilliant as ever Jaeger and the webby was superb
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to PPPPW interviews Tony Kendall:
    Last week we at Professional Pensioner Poker Player Weekly visited Burgundy Fields to celebrate 100 years of tikay poker.   After being inundated with complaints, we decided to re-visit and see if he had mellowed any. All seems a bit surreal on our return, the burgundy wall-paper has been replaced by hallucigenic patterns and we see Tikay playing a game of poker with some of the other patients and staff. PPPPW:  Hi Tony, thanks for inviting us back. TK:   No problem, I love all you guys. gimme a hug PPPPW:  errr ok, now Tony, we believe congratualions are due yet again in the recent TKO. Velocity wasn't it?? how did you manage that?? TK:   well after our poor showing on round 1, we decided to steal another 100 members of team orford. PPPPW: That simple?? TK:   no no these were the brightest members of his team, we put them straight to work in our science laboratory. They made this wonderful powder to put in our cocoa, said it would help with the "speedier" aspects of the game. PPPPW:  Is that legal?? TK: of course man, chill out, our whizz is the biz innit PPPPW: Bit warm in here Tony, any chance of a drink?? TK: sure thing man, heavy?? PPPPW: err no thanks, I'll have a Jagerbomb TK: Nurse a Jagerbomb and a bitter lemon please Nurse: No bitter lemon left tikay TK: oh well i'll just have a webby......not quite as fruity but slightly more bitter, with a bit of melon PPPPW; Thanks Tony, now, how about next weeks Bounty Hunter? TK:   Yes looking forward to that....i prefer the red one, sort of burgundy colour, that nurse hides them in some lovely places. PPPPW: No Tony, Bounty Hunter..poker??? TK:   ahhhh HMS Bounty..........i remeber sailing on that.now who was my good friend on board?? PPPPW: Fletcher Christain?? TK:  FLETCH!!!!! At this point, somewhat bizarely, another nurse runs off and returns with a stick????? Things are certainly different from last visit. Our drinks arrive. TK: yuk, oi nurse you twisted my melon PPPPW: Back to bounty hunter, tikay, TK:   Gimme a hug At this point in the interview, we at PPPPW worry about our sanity. The game is progressing well and we see tikay raising pre-flop. The board comes A-J-10 all diamonds. Tikay fires in a big bet and the nurse that retrieved the stick re-raises all-in. Tony shows me his AA and folds PPPPW: How can you fold there tony?? TK: Easy, everyone knows wen Lisa from Sky has Diamonds PPPPW: errr ok if you say so, hows life treating you here at Burgundy Fields?? TK: I love it man, its wicked. I wanna stay at Burgundy Fields Forever. At which point, we make a hasty exit PPPPW takes no responsibility for this article
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Have you been to see your doctor yet?:)

P.S Love it!
  • edited December 2009
       Hysterical, so funny , and not only  but you have TK off to a tee ...brilliant  !!  :))
  • edited December 2009

GREAT MR JAEGER......as ever......brilliant post!!.....
  • edited December 2009
    very funny you orfordite, sky santa should reward you with a place in is xmas sack me thinks
  • edited December 2009
    jaegerbomb ure a legend dude
  • edited December 2009
    Haha, excellent job Jaegerbomb. 

Team Tikay maybe be creative in their score keeping but we have the creative writers (with the exception of the blogtastic Lisa-Marie).

• edited December 2009
    Oh Jaeger.. That's just sad...very sad.

...and funny....very funny ;)

x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: PPPPW interviews Tony Kendall:
    Oh Jaeger.. That's just sad...very sad. ...and funny....very funny ;) x
    Posted by LML
    Oh Jaeger, that's just funny ... very funny.
    If I wasn't as straight as a Roman road, I'd say "I luv you man".
  • edited December 2009
    LOL - Hilarious
  • edited December 2009
    only just noticed this, top stuff jaeger, ;-)
  • edited December 2009
    Thanks all for your kind words and yes Greg , my doctor is a very very busy man!!! The field hospital at Orford HQ is slowly emptying, and the troops will be ready for battle on tuesday, all 77 of us
  • edited December 2009
    tikay during this interview
  • edited December 2009
    tikay in aggressive raise
  • edited December 2009
    Top Stuff Jaeger - now I really do need to stop rolling about on the floor.
  • edited December 2009
    another great effort jaeger, lets get it done on tuesday night now.