You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what should i get my bankroll to before fully going onto nl10

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
atm my bankroll is £304 so what i'm thinking is 2nl 10 2nl8 and 2 5paction tables which is an extra £20 when i had £100 i was doing 6 nl4

Comments

• edited March 2013
    30-40BIs is fine and its really good that you are playing different limits as I think that this is a huge leak that a lot of regs do by only playing one particular level.

GL
  • edited March 2013
    you have more than enough to take a shot

just set yourself a buy in lose amount where you need to step down be it 5 or 10 buy in's

• edited March 2013
    I played with you at NL10 yesterday for abit, with your game id be happy with that roll for playing that level. As long as your prepared to move back down if you dont feel comfortable or it goes bad.

As Ryan says also be prepared to look at NL8/NL4 if tables arent soft, and theres better lower. 
  • edited March 2013
    £400 is the minimum I would play with, that said im over £400now and still playing mostly 4nl, although also hitting some bounty hunters.

Im such a BR nit.
  • edited March 2013
    £300 is more than enough but we are all different some people need larger rolls to take shots because they don`t feel comfortable with say 20-30 bi`s.Also your style of play could determine how many bi`s you need or want for example I feel I need a bit more than 30bi`s because I can be quite loose(spewy) at times lol. So i say give it a go and if it goes wrong say you drop to like £200 just go bak to 4/8nl for a bit to rebuild then start again when you feel confident and your BR is bak up again.

But that if it goes wrong you may it ground running or feel comfortable when playing 10nl so good luck.