You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MTT schedule problems suggestions for solution

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
I think the day time MTT schedule needs some improving, now im not going to preech about how different tournaments could change it but i would like to make some suggestions. I'm also not going to moan about the guarentees which i do think need changing. 

Using exitisting structures only. 

£3.30 £150GTD Bounty Hunter (as shown at 9.45 and 10.45) personally i would like to see it moved to hourly at quater to the hour. The half past bounty hunters run sucessfully throughout the day.

£5.75 bounty hunter £300 GTD (as seen at 11.30) please add one at 12.30 

£50 GTD (as seen at 1PM) - please add these more often 11am and NOON 

£20 GTD Scary (As seen at 3.55) - please add these earlier in the day. I dislike the 55min start time as its a turn off for the grinders. This tournament can be finnished within an hour when doubling its guarentee (as done yest) so i suggest having this hourly at 10 to the hour (make sure the break is active in first hour though) 

Also to note, theirs only one velocity during day time hours, and thats a rebuy. Can we maybe get a trial freezeout velocity for £3.30 around 3pm 

Surley adding some more tournaments can only be good for business. 

Thanks. 

Comments