You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Download Client

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Is anyone else having trouble logging in via the download client? I've tried, closed, re-opened etc a like 10+ times now and earlier in the day too and still can't get logged in.

I know I could use the browser but I can't stand playing through the browser.

Just keeps trying then eventually says...

Network Error504 - Gateway Timeout

Comments

• edited March 2013
    why dont you like using browser m8,i use the d/c more mesel now cuz i have trouble using chrome but the browser version on IE runs very smoothly its just easier now for me to use the d/c..oh ive had no trouble logging in
  • edited March 2013
    Same thing was happening to me today lambert mate.

I uninstalled then reinstalled and its fine now
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Lambert.

Press CTRL  /> ALT  /> DEL................(Opens Task Manager)

Click on "Processes" /> scroll down & highlight "Sky Poker" > Click "End Process"

Close Task Manager - Re-Open Sky Poker Download.

Let us know how you get on.
  • edited March 2013
    Hmm, pretty annoying now.

I tried the uninstall and re-install and it's still not working. I haven't been able to end the process from task manager because it isn't running, the process correctly ends just when I click quit when it fails to load.

@Stoke - Yeah I know it runs just as smoothly, but I'm on a laptop so it's already a squeeze to get 6 tables on here in miniview and that's with overlap. On the browser the windows are massive because of the address bar etc so makes it a nightmare multi tabling.
  • edited March 2013
    When you uninstall sky check Program Files(x86) there is a sky folder that stays manually delete.It has cured similar problems for myself and others.Then re-install
  • edited March 2013
    Cheers for the help everyone. Somehow managed to get it working on the 2nd uninstall and re-install attempt.

I did have a look for that folder Belsi but when I uninstalled it there didn't seem to be any Sky folders left in Program FIles (x86).

All working now anyway, so cheers.

Paul