You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TSP Transfer signing? - NOW ANNOUNCED

124»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: TSP Transfer signing? - NOW ANNOUNCED:
    In Response to Re: TSP Transfer signing? - NOW ANNOUNCED : did i really say this on your congrats thread? apols mr D sir my excuse is that i was typing on my mobile letter by letter thought i put in loads of congrats and just a little reference to sunday's mini seems to have come out the other way round..... so in case there is any doubt just want to say your selection is awesome and says loads about both you and TK
    Posted by GELDY
    Hey no worries mate, I didn't take offense or anything.

Yeah last Sunday was a stinker.  I'm not going to bore anyone with beat beat stories but in short I played a huge Sunday schedule and went out/stack crippled 6 of them as a plus 90% when the chips all went over the line.  Some of those were big tournies.  Most of those hands were a few hours in and for top 20 stacks.  Then I went out of the Primo AA<KK AIPF.  I freely admit I tilted a little in the mini because of it.  It's a leak which used to be much worse but still raises its head once in a while, something I always try to combat.  But it's all just variance, just so happens like London buses this time they all formed an orderly queue for me.