You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How On Earth.....

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Is this mickey mouse joke of a site allowed to operate?????????

12 hands AIPF in the space of 90 minutes

AA VS A8o.... LOST 78bb pot
AA VS K5s....  LOST 81bb pot
KK VS 88.... LOST 167bb pot
KK VS A2... LOST 140bb pot
AK vs AJ... LOST 138bb pot
AK VS K10.. LOST 77bb pot
99 vs A9o... LOST 204bb pt
1010 vs 10J.. LOST 101bb pot
QQ vs KJ... LOST 241bb pot
KK VS KK... LOST 259bb pot  (makes runner runner 4flush)  STANDARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
JJ VS 99.. LOST  137bb pot  (J on the flop,  makes runner runner straight)  STANDARD!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY ONCE IN 12 AIPF HANDS WAS I BEHIND AND SHOCK HORROR............ SURPRISE SURPRISE IN STANDARD SKY JOKER FASHION OF COURSE..   THE TOTALLY CRUSHED HAND WON

QQ VS AA.... WON 240BB POT

12 times all in pre flop and all 11 times I was DOMINATING the mongo who was AI.... I LOST ALL 11

1 time out of 12 i was Dominated I WON

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Above doesnt include the 3 times I flopped the stone cold nuts... got all the money in and lost all 3 pots to runner runner  STANDARD SKY JOKER BULL CHIT!!!!!!!   OVER 600bbs in the 3 pots 

Comments

• edited March 2013
    The odds on the flop coming all the same suit is just over 60/1 so in the space on 512 hands the flop should come all the same suit around 8-9 times,  maybe 10-12 with some varience

512 hands and the flop came all the same suit 41 times.  UTTER LAUGHABLE..  once in every 12 flops.

not bad for a 60/1 shot

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • edited March 2013
    9, 10, J, Q, K & A  is 6 different cards

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 is 7 different cards

due to the fact 2-8 has more cards than 9-A you should see more flops that contain all 3 cards 8 and below than you do 9 and above.  This isnt an opinion IT IS A FACT!!!!!!!!  SIMPLE MATHS!!!!!!

Yet on skyjoker the amount of times the flop comes with 3 cards 9 and above is just laughable!!!!!  of course the majority of players play high cards so high cards are needed to create action.   And boy do skyjoker love giving you the high cards

count 100 flops and see how many flops come 3 cards 9 and above and see how many come 8 and below.   Its laughable how often the flop comes 9 and above and how rare it comes 8 and below.

I know poker sites have code in the RNG which is coded to give more high cards than low over a period of time (again not an opinion its a FACT!!)

Most sites are quite suttle in what they do with like 2-3%  like 60% of all boards will have an ace, then 58% will have a king right down to about 30% having a 2 but skyjoker must really take the mick out of this coding and have like 85% for A and Ks and 15% for 2s and 3s

again not an opinion.  ITS A FACT!!!!

Any clown running software can see it.

count 100 boards and see how many A & Ks you see and how many 2s and 3s you see.

I GUARANTEE over 100 boards you will count at least 60 Aces and Kings and you wil lbe lucky if you see 20 2s and 3s in total

LAUGHABLE SITE

Also abit suspect how the donkey mug gamblers on here who cant pick a winning bet to save their lives never miss a draw or a 2-3 outer.

Is that Sky jokers plan.  See who is showing massive losses at skybet because they are a mug GAMBLER and then let them continuously hit out draw after outdraw so they can then go and blow all their lucky poker winning s on skybet and at the end of the day they get it all.

My mate couldnt pick his nose.  In 4 years and over 1000 bets your lucky if he has won 10 bets yet hits 2-3 outdraws and runner runner for fun

THATS THE REASON ITS ALL THE SAME ACCOUNT
  • edited March 2013
    The record for number of boards I have counted with an Ace here in a row is 14,  nearly got up to the record there.

Just seen 12 aces in a row,  11 on the flop 1 on the turn.  In that time no surprise to see just 1 duece

LAUGHABLE SITE
  • edited March 2013

Of course every single time someone had the Ace.  Only 2 or 3 left in the deck but still manage to flop 11 times in a row

3 of the hands was AK vs AQ so only 2 aces left in the deck but of course they still find there way to the board 90% of the time

LAUGHABLE

Suppose when you make a site for mug recreational donkies it is to be expected.  Funny how pokerstars has the best players in the world and it never happens

• edited March 2013
    you can play 2 hours on pokerstars and not make a flush

you cant go 5 mins on here without making a flush.  ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Just play all suited whole cards here and you make a flush at least 7 out of 10 times

Had quads twice in the last 18 months on poker stars and seen quads maybe 5 or 6 times in the last 18 months.   seen quads 4 times alone today on here and only played 2 tournaments

LAUGHABLE
  • edited March 2013
    just started the 4.00pm freeroll BH

1st flop

A 9 10

2nd flop

A K 10
  • edited March 2013

3rd flop

A 6 4 (2 hearts)

2 low cards but had the ace

• edited March 2013
    4 th flop

QQ7 (2 hearts)
  • edited March 2013
    5th flop

10 Q 7 (ALL HEARTS)
  • edited March 2013
    TURN THE ACE OF HEARTS

SURPRISE SURPRISE
  • edited March 2013
    6TH FLOP

A K K 2 clubs

getting boring now

club 100% nailed on to hit before the river
  • edited March 2013
    Has there ever been a 2 7 Q rainbow flop on here????????????