You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

most profit?

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
was just wondering which player has the most profit from mtt and how much on sky poker the most have seen is a healthly 90k what about you????

Comments

• edited March 2013
    on a single MTT or in full? is it sky poker only? 
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: most profit?:
    on a single MTT or in full? is it sky poker only? 
    Posted by The_Don90
    just from sky i use sharkscope so all results from multi and sit and gos
  • edited March 2013
    Well Sharkscope has leaderboards by Network (Sky) and you can set it to just MTTs (scheduled), although I think you can only look at one 12 month period at a time. So you can see the top 20 most profitable MTT players on Sky so far this year, or in 2012 or 2011 etc
  • edited March 2013
    Just checked above and player who is 6th for 2013, 1st for 2012 and 1st for 2011 is 40k less profit than above figure from OP. I wont mention this players name but hes well known and im sure if he wants he'll brag anyways. 
  • edited March 2013
    His figure does say he's looking at MTTs + SnGs though and there are some sick SnG grinders who will probably play like 30,000+ games per year.
  • edited March 2013

You should know me better by now Donald.....I never brag, just moan.
  • edited March 2013
    His figure does say he's looking at MTTs + SnGs though and there are some sick SnG grinders who will probably play like 30,000+ games per year.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Yeah above player also does play alot of DYMs. 
  • edited March 2013
    According to sharkscope no SNG grinder has anywhere near the profit the OP is talking about.
    So I think 90k in one year is an exaggeration.

Edit: Sharkscope randomly misses whole days of results from SKY so not the most accurate source.
  • edited March 2013
    You should know me better by now Donald.....I never brag, just moan.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Can't say we've ever noticed!
  • edited March 2013
    How does sharkscope work? Is everyone on it?
  • edited March 2013
    yeah, you can choose to block your stats on there if you wish though. Most SnG grinders who crush block their stats though jonjo, so I dunno if they'd appear in leaderboards or not.
  • edited March 2013
    I have worked out who OP is talking about (£88k profit), I dont think anyone will have more lifetime profit than them but this includes SnG. I would have thought the player the Don mentions is number one purely looking at MTT. Obviously to get these kind of records you need to be a great player/put in a load of volume and over a long period of time so congrats to the players involved!

Records are there to be broken though!
  • edited March 2013
    I have worked out who OP is talking about (£88k profit), I dont think anyone will have more lifetime profit than them but this includes SnG. I would have thought the player the Don mentions is number one purely looking at MTT. Obviously to get these kind of records you need to be a great player/put in a load of volume and over a long period of time so congrats to the players involved! Records are there to be broken though!
    Posted by MattBates
    The way your going your going to be mounting a serious charge id think.