You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THURS NIGHT 12k SKY SPORTS BOUNTY HUNTER LIVE SHOW WITH FOWLER AND RYAN SPITTLES 7PM *****official**

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Hello,

What a beautiful morning as I write this...at the moment.  Yesterday was crazy. I was shooting outside in sun that turned to snow within 3 minutes!?
Just about to drag my sorry behind to the gym.  As much as I love springtime, I also hate it for reminding me that summer is on the way, and it's time to shed some winter 'layers'!

Before I go, I wanted to let you know what delights you have in store for you on the show tonight.  Well firstly myself and RyRy. #obvs

Secondly;

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – MasterCash coverage. Jump on the MC tables for a chance to get your hands analysed live on the tele box.                                                                                                                        8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Hand requests from the forum – Hands will be masked in this hour 9pm-10pm – Now on Sky Poker –  Live tournament coverage – 3k GTD Rebuy starts @ 9pm 10pm-11pm – Top Of The Pots – Top 15 biggest cash hands of the week from the Televised cash tables 11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter – Live coverage
I am not sure whether we have done this question before, but to win a seat into Sunday night's Mini Primo,  (we have 4 to give away) have a go at this....
POKER SLANG...
Make up your own names for one or all of the following cards;AAKKQQJJ72
erm.... keep then clean
Email in with your answers to
skyopen@bskyb.com#skypokertv
or jot them on the forum as per.

As always if you are new to Skypoker and it's the first time you are getting involved with the show tonight or going to be playing our Bounty Hunter main event,  let us know so we can give you a shout out.

Blimey I do go on.... now I know how Tikay feels.. 
Off I go...squats and lunges for me #sore

A xxxx