You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

where did my post go - Strange sharkscope stats?

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
where did my post go - Strange sharkscope stats?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    ok dont know what happened to my original post so i'll repost it.

seen a player (KumDon13), who plays on another poker site, mnetioned on another website regarding double or nothings. his roi is 65%. He plays only double or nothings. How is that possible?

I've worked it out and to male that kind of return from DON's he would need to be cashing around 90% of the time. He has played nearly 2k games and average stake is over £12 so it's not like he's playing micro stakes. His profit graph is also very smooth which means his results are not skewed by one big win or anything.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: where did my post go - Strange sharkscope stats?:
    ok dont know what happened to my original post so i'll repost it. seen a player (KumDon13), who plays on another poker site, mnetioned on another website regarding double or nothings. his roi is 65%. He plays only double or nothings. How is that possible? I've worked it out and to male that kind of return from DON's he would need to be cashing around 90% of the time. He has played nearly 2k games and average stake is over £12 so it's not like he's playing micro stakes. His profit graph is also very smooth which means his results are not skewed by one big win or anything.
    Posted by jdsallstar
    insane stats for dyms them
  • edited March 2013
    WOW! Just looked at his graph & his stats, how is that possible???
  • edited March 2013

Given that this is regarding another site and any responses are likely to be speculation, we're closing this thread.