You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT London predictions

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
I have just had a look through the lobby and there seems to be a fair few names in it already,
A little bit of fun here, 
Out of the 9 on the FT, 
Pick 6-
Here are mine -

TommyD
Mattbates
Chrisdboy
Djinrummy
Runitsrann
macapaca

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to SPT London predictions:
    I have just had a look through the lobby and there seems to be a fair few names in it already, A little bit of fun here,  Out of the 9 on the FT,  Pick 6- Here are mine - TommyD Mattbates Chrisdboy Djinrummy Runitsrann macapaca
    Posted by macapaca
    Not sure about your last selection :)
  • edited March 2013
    My only prediction is for Giant811 to final table. The only man i know to run worse than me, hes due a heater. 
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT London predictions:
    In Response to SPT London predictions : Not sure about your last selection :)
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    I have to pick myself don't I otherwise no point in going lol

• edited March 2013
    Must be a typo Maca... I can't see my name in your list :)
  • edited March 2013
    Definatly a typo, Lambert 2 win:D
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT London predictions : I have to pick myself don't I otherwise no point in going lol
    Posted by macapaca
    What would you prefer?

SPT win or Villa beating QPR?
  • edited March 2013
    I'm gonna go with

Lambert180 (obv :p)
    Percival
    Thewy
    MattBates
    Jen Mason
    Andrew1947
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT London predictions : What would you prefer? SPT win or Villa beating QPR?
    Posted by VespaPX
    That's simple!!! Villa to beat QPR!!!
  • edited March 2013
    I'm gonna go with Lambert180 (obv :p) Percival Thewy MattBates Jen Mason Andrew1947
    Posted by Lambert180
    I very much doubt Julian will ft as he is playing GPS Newcastle from Weds so if he busts day 1a hel re enter day 1b so will DEFINATLY make day 2 which is on Saturday.
    I know he has reg for it, but I think that's incash he don't make day 2 of the GPS but we all know he is sick and defo min make day 2,
    So you will have to change Julian for macapaca lol
  • edited March 2013
    Will be posting Fantasy SPT league after this Sunday semi final keep thinking!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT London predictions : I very much doubt Julian will ft as he is playing GPS Newcastle from Weds so if he busts day 1a hel re enter day 1b so will DEFINATLY make day 2 which is on Saturday. I know he has reg for it, but I think that's incash he don't make day 2 of the GPS but we all know he is sick and defo min make day 2, So you will have to change Julian for macapaca lol
    Posted by macapaca
    The first part is correct..Julian wont final table (its a young mans game!).....but I dont think he is playing GPS anymore as he knows SPT is more important!

P.S. I now know after saying that, Julian will be on my table on day 1 and will bust me in level 1 and win the SPT!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT London predictions : I very much doubt Julian will ft as he is playing GPS Newcastle from Weds so if he busts day 1a hel re enter day 1b so will DEFINATLY make day 2 which is on Saturday. I know he has reg for it, but I think that's incash he don't make day 2 of the GPS but we all know he is sick and defo min make day 2, So you will have to change Julian for macapaca lol
    Posted by macapaca
    i'm swerving the GPS altogether & will be grinding the SPT from friday evening!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT London predictions : The first part is correct..Julian wont final table (its a young mans game!).....but I dont think he is playing GPS anymore as he knows SPT is more important! P.S. I now know after saying that, Julian will be on my table on day 1 and will bust me in level 1 and win the SPT!
    Posted by MattBates

that would make my year #weeeeee

• edited March 2013
    Nice one Julian. I'll let you stay in my top 6 then ;)

See you there.
  • edited March 2013
    not having played any of you face to face but going by your sky online ft's/cash etc this is my six plus hopefully a couple of munkys slip in under the radar :)

gl all and looking forward to meeting every1 next week .

Percival
    Thewy
    MattBates
    macapaca
    Andrew1947
    Runitsrann
  • edited March 2013
    ty for the shout out peepzzzzzzzzzzz. fwiw, I'm not winning. it's my first live event, I'll be more than happy to make it to the table on day1
  • edited March 2013
    Ah cool, knew it was your first SPT, didn't know it was your first live game!!

The main thing though is you know how to crush poker, just hide the big smile when you get AA and you'll be alright ;)