You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks for all your help

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Just wanted to say a thank you to all the guys ( Jonjo, U_owe_me {Neil}, Poker trev, Tommy D,  Hitman, JJ, Tikey, ) to name a few but to all of you, I was going through a very bad run, getting donked out etc, And yes I lost it a little in the chatbox calling them who donked me with horrid hands all kinds of names (and yes I am ashamed of myself), I went away from the site for a number of weeks and then came back, due to the advice I took I was getting donked again, and have now taken this in my stride, although it still hurts, I agree there is no place on Sky to bad mouth people, and although I have taken on board I am not perfect but will be more aware of my chat and attiudue in future. Thanks guys your support and advice was most welcome and I will be taking on board what was said, You are all a credit to Sky and poker in general, And to the guys I bad mouthed because of bad beats I am really sorry and hope you will accept my apology John

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Not sure of the background to your post,but if you feel regret about the bad mouthing which was more than likely in the heat of the moment man,then, unless it was totally unacceptable language,I'm sure any apology will be accepted.Used to lose it myself quite a bit in the not to distant past,but other issues at home have cleared the old noggin to the extent where "most"bad beats get shrugged off lol.
    Keep your chin up man
    All the best
    Paul
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Paul
    I did not use swear words etc, I use the word frack ( sure you can work that one out ), it was more to do with thanking the lads on here who gave me advice etc yes I called them some names donks etc but it was more to do with coping with the horrid run of very bad beats, and thier help really helped me if you see what I mean, Gl to you also  John

In Response to Re: Thanks for all your help:
    Not sure of the background to your post,but if you feel regret about the bad mouthing which was more than likely in the heat of the moment man,then, unless it was totally unacceptable language,I'm sure any apology will be accepted.Used to lose it myself quite a bit in the not to distant past,but other issues at home have cleared the old noggin to the extent where "most"bad beats get shrugged off lol. Keep your chin up man All the best Paul
    Posted by bignoise10
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Thanks for all your help:
    Hi Paul I did not use swear words etc, I use the word frack ( sure you can work that one out ), it was more to do with thanking the lads on here who gave me advice etc yes I called them some names donks etc but it was more to do with coping with the horrid run of very bad beats, and thier help really helped me if you see what I mean, Gl to you also  John In Response to Re: Thanks for all your help :
    Posted by guardsman1
    No sweat man.Be good
  • edited March 2013
    YW Sir!!!

ENJOY!!!!

....the main thing!!!!
  • edited March 2013
    YW
    Good luck in the future, unless its against me :)
  • edited March 2013
    Hi John
    Nice to hear you coping well and enjoying your poker again.

Always happy to help and offer advice and support to fellow players, as are many others, which is what makes this site stand out from the crowd.

Any player who is willing to listen and take on board advice will always go on to be a much better player imo

Good luck at the tables m8.